Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d love to know the philosophy behind announcing he wants a trade now. All he will be doing is ensuring everyone at the Bulldogs hates him as well as their supporters.
Star Wars Hate GIF

So out of the ‘mass exodus’, only Acres probably have improved on form.

Brad Hill hasn’t really gotten up to BNF form.
Henry isn’t going to be the star St Kilda think he is.
Schulz is struggling initially.
Lobb wants another trade.
Logue is at North who haven’t won all season.

Wonder what’s the thetroic now?

Seeing Colon Young’s smug face after Lobb and Logue’s trade.. karma

Tucker is doing OK at the Road Kill.But he was never going to be a big player in our progress.But a genuine toiler.

Meek seems to be doing okay tbh. Really wish we hadn't traded him for JOM but he had to go for his own sake eventually.

What's kind of good about the Henry trade is that St Kilda tried to be tightarses by only offering a future second rounder rather than a decent pick last year. They even tried to get the trade done for slightly less by swapping fourth rounders.

Looks to be backfiring massively ATM. Karma

What's kind of good about the Henry trade is that St Kilda tried to be tightarses by only offering a future second rounder rather than a decent pick last year. They even tried to get the trade done for slightly less by swapping fourth rounders.

Looks to be backfiring massively ATM. Karma
It could be pick 21 but those stupid bloody north PP have already pushed it back so the second round starts at 21 and at worst saints will be 3rd bottom and probably 4th. At worst. That would be 24, before any bids or FA compo picks.
Still likely to be well past 30 on draft night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It could be pick 21 but those stupid bloody north PP have already pushed it back so the second round starts at 21 and at worst saints will be 3rd bottom and probably 4th. At worst. That would be 24, before any bids or FA compo picks.
Still likely to be well past 30 on draft night.
I doubt we still own it on draft night, will get used in a player trade or bundled up with one of the firsts and traded to Brisbane who need points for Ashcroft v2.0

Schultz is the only one I’d have back. Acres has been good at Carlton but we don’t really need a winger

Acres I miss, I would love to still have him on the wing.

Logue I miss too, because he was just a genuinely good bloke to have at the club (Plus OBYB was a great show)

Schultz I miss, our forward line would probably be better with him in it, he just doesn't seem to fit Collingwood.

Meek, self explanatory, but really happy he's playing well.

Lobb, couldn't care less, he seems to want something new every year and that type of mentality is the last thing you need at the club, plus he seems self centred.

Henry, seems more worried about fashion and the limelight of Melbourne than his football, which is fine, more power to him, not the sort of player you need on the team though, it's a shame though, wasted potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back