Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Hes had a fall out with Houllier and Thompson , and Middlesborough are ready to line up a £15million bid for him

Any chance he could come to the blue half of merseyside???;) :(

Re: Re: Fowler to goto Middlesborough??

Originally posted by hilly

I spose, if he really wants to play in division 1 next year
instead of the champions league :eek: :D

<sfellow>

It's actually true. Houllier said he has to meet with Thompson and reconcile or he won't get a game...

"Ego, is not a dirty word..."

The Hitman

• Banned
Originally posted by topdon
Don't believe everything you read on Soccernet.

Stop being in denial! :eek:

LOL, I can see why Fowler is upset though, if anyone thinks Heskey is better than Fowler, than god help them!

I dont think he wants to go and i know the fans dont want him to go. He has to swallow his pride and say sorry and then get back out there on the pitch and show everyone his immense talent!!

By the way, why didnt Heskey, Gerrard and Westerveld play in our 2 - 1 win?

Heskey, Gerrard and Westerveld are all injured. I imagine they will be rested for this week's Champions League match against FC Haka and will return next week.

With regards to Robbie, I wouldn't be surprised if he packed his bags - I think Houiller has had enough of his tantrums.

Only thing is it leaves Liverpool very light on for strikers, would have to buy someone else with the proceeds...Andy Cole perhaps??? :D

Stop stirring QT - another typically jealous Everton supporter

Robbie is going nowhere.

1 match down
37 to go

Owen you little beauty

Does Henxhoz want to give away a penalty in every game he plays?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's apologised so apparently that's the end of it for now any way.Probably until that big lug Heskey gets picked for the 1st Champion's League game & Fowler has to sit on the bench.

QT,
It's sad to report but quite a few Liverpool players of the last 20 years grew up as Everton supporters-Fowler,McMannaman,Rush-what the Everton scouts were doing God only knows.

Originally posted by DIPPER
QT,
It's sad to report but quite a few Liverpool players of the last 20 years grew up as Everton supporters-Fowler,McMannaman,Rush-what the Everton scouts were doing God only knows.

It must be something about the blue shirt....Massive Manchester Sh*tty had Ryan Giggs on their books and had first option for signing Wes Brown. They also had the chance to sign Luis Figo....yes, the one that now plays for Real Madrid and had a world record transfer fee.

Originally posted by Chris_23
Does anyone want to buy Hakan Sukur?..........

Didn't think so........ :(

HA HA HA HA HA:p

Don't think there's much more that needs to be said.

What is it with Inter and their fascination with strikers...u never know Robbie might end up there.:eek:

Hey Chris who have Inter signed during the close season?any good ones? (of course I know they've signed that ex-Arsenal legend Argentinian full back Nelson Vivas-hehe)

I saw that Ronaldo is close to come back, should be interesting to see how much he has left to offer.

Originally posted by DIPPER
Hey Chris who have Inter signed during the close season?any good ones? (of course I know they've signed that ex-Arsenal legend Argentinian full back Nelson Vivas-hehe)

I saw that Ronaldo is close to come back, should be interesting to see how much he has left to offer.

Yeah we've signed some handy players:

Nelson Vivas - As you said...

Cristiano Zanetti - A hard working midfielder from Roma, he was only on loan and now he's back at the San Siro.

Francesco Toldo - We signed the big keeper from Fiorentina, you might remember his heroics at Euro2000.

Sergio Concecaio - Absolute gun right winger, should be a big hit.

Grigorios Georgatos - Greek International who is back after going home to Olympiakos last year. Should help fix our left side problems, he's a real fan favourite.

Marco Materazzi - Giant defender who was at Everton a couple of years ago. He broke the scoring record for a defender last season and he's in the Italian National Squad, good signing.

Emre & Okan - Both from Galatasaray, good players but un-necessary signings.

Andres Guly - Signed from AC Milan, along with Georgatos he should help to fix the left hand side.

Ronaldo made his first appearance on the San Siro 2 days ago in a friendly. 40,000 people came to see him and he didn't dissapoint. He set up Vieri's first goal then he scored himself after beating a couple of opponents. He only played 35 mins but it was a huge step. The Serie A season starts this weekend and Inter host Perugia, Ronaldo is expected to come on as a sub. I don't hold huge hopes for Ronie but if he can score 10-15 goals i'd be very happy.

Watch out for a guy by the name of Stephane Dalmat. Inter bought him from PSG last season and he IS the next big thing. He has already been earmarked by the French national coach as the successor to Zinedine Zidane, i've seen him play many times, he is ridiculous!

Sorry, i rambled on a bit! ;)

They haven't been quiet then have they!

I remember Toldo in Euro 2000, & I've got bad memeries of Zanetti from England v Argentina WC 98(he scored their first goal).

Concecaio is a great player I remember his hat trick against Germany in Euro 2000-he's pretty quick as well.

Materazzi's a strange one as he was pretty average over here & usually you hear about how players couldn't hack it in Italy but then become champion's in England so now he's in the national squad maybe I should tell WB 4 ever (or whatever his name is) LOL!

Dalmat's pretty highly rated even here-whenever he's playing on TV the commentators get a bit orgasmic.

Okan's another good player-the main trouble is bedding them all in & getting everyone playing as a team.It's good to hear that big Ron is on his way back as he was great player.

I wish Inter good luck for the season they've got a good coach in Cuper so if they just give him enough time to get things right they might find they have a really good side in a year or two.

Ciao.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back