Status
Not open for further replies.

Metapod

Club Legend
Sep 30, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi all,
Supercoach's most well-kept secret is working again this year - a free Supercoach Gold subscription for all Foxtel subscribers!

All you have to do is follow below instructions to claim your free membership:
1) Go to https://www.foxsports.com.au
2) Select 'log-in'
3) Log-in using your Foxtel credentials
4) Once logged-in, open Supercoach via the foxsports portal
5) Log-in to Supercoach to receive your free Gold subscription!

Note: you don't need to log-in via foxsports portal every time to use Gold - you only have to do this once!

I have just done it myself so confirming it is working again this year. Good luck this year all!

mods: re-posting due to all new members to board this year who may not be aware of this. Feel free to move post to a more suitable location.

I was wondering how i got Supercoach Gold ? ......think this was posted 3 years ago as well ...i've had Gold for the last 3 years, and i've never subscribed to the Herald Sun ? ....it's just always there :)
It's a handy tool to have, especially if you don't have to pay extra for it! :)

I can't quite get this to work, I logged in to Foxsports with my usual account (the same one I use for Supercoach), then went to https://www.foxsports.com.au/fox-sports-subscription and hit check eligibility

f32a57e6f5.png

That went through OK, and the below shows in My Account panel:

e04578f0e2.png

Not seeing where I can get some kind of access / association for SuperCoach Gold however?

Hi all,
Supercoach's most well-kept secret is working again this year - a free Supercoach Gold subscription for all Foxtel subscribers!

All you have to do is follow below instructions to claim your free membership:
1) Go to https://www.foxsports.com.au
2) Select 'log-in'
3) Log-in using your Foxtel credentials
4) Once logged-in, open Supercoach via the foxsports portal
5) Log-in to Supercoach to receive your free Gold subscription!

Note: you don't need to log-in via foxsports portal every time to use Gold - you only have to do this once!

I have just done it myself so confirming it is working again this year. Good luck this year all!

mods: re-posting due to all new members to board this year who may not be aware of this. Feel free to move post to a more suitable location.
There's an issue ? ......i could sign in the Supercoach details, but not my Foxtel login ?

Looking at my Account setup, yes i have 10 weeks of stats, not a season ?

I can't quite get this to work, I logged in to Foxsports with my usual account (the same one I use for Supercoach), then went to https://www.foxsports.com.au/fox-sports-subscription and hit check eligibility

f32a57e6f5.png

That went through OK, and the below shows in My Account panel:

e04578f0e2.png

Not seeing where I can get some kind of access / association for SuperCoach Gold however?
Just to be clear, you need to sign into Fox Sports with your Foxtel account, not your Supercoach account. Looking at the above though, it seems you may need the Sports package for this to work (disclaimer: I have Sports package. For those without Sports package: were you able to get this to work?)

Just to be clear, you need to sign into Fox Sports with your Foxtel account, not your Supercoach account. Looking at the above though, it seems you may need the Sports package for this to work (disclaimer: I have Sports package. For those without Sports package: were you able to get this to work?)
got the sports package still only says trial

Yep it confirmed that I have the sports package and got the "foxsports.com.au Complimentary Subscription" but doesn't say anything about SuperCoach? Not sure what people are saying who it's worked for.

It wouldn't accept my Foxtel login details at all .....only accepted my SuperCoach Login ??

It wouldn't accept my Foxtel login details at all .....only accepted my SuperCoach Login ??
Very strange. Worked for me perfectly. Guess this is why they don’t advertise it, cos it seems to work for some but not others...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nope, different emails even!

How do you access the Foxtel Supercoach Portal?

I've followed the instructions to get the complimentary Foxsports subscription (being a Foxtel sports subscriber), but can't see how I can access Supercoach via the Foxtel website?

Looks like it is. My dad just registered and it looks like it works

Excellent - thanks for that balmainforever. I followed the instructions and have all the stats there but i was under the impression everyone gets it for free for a couple of weeks or whatever so wasn't entirely sure. Thanks for checking it out mate - cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back