Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

Awesome!
So our next challenge is to name everyone in the picture.
I'll kick us off:
That would be one Peter Bell with his hand on the top of the anchor.

One that I remember confused me as a kid was the guy with the long hair next to Spider. It doesn't particularly look like McManus, but I can't see him anywhere else on there so I presume it's him.

One that I remember confused me as a kid was the guy with the long hair next to Spider. It doesn't particularly look like McManus, but I can't see him anywhere else on there so I presume it's him.
I think the one you mention lacks the McManus Shnozza so I think it is Jamie Merillo. Big Shauny Mac is in the picture, identifiable only by his goldilocks. Check out the top of Craig Nettlebeck's head (he's immediately to the right of Captain Allan).

I think the one you mention lacks the McManus Shnozza so I think it is Jamie Merillo. Big Shauny Mac is in the picture, identifiable only by his goldilocks. Check out the top of Craig Nettlebeck's head (he's immediately to the right of Captain Allan).

Ah yes, I see Shauny Mac now.

I thought Merillo was the guy to Dhurrkay's right though?

Does anyone have any insight why freo never put out any Mundy memorabilia?

Games record holder for the club plus many other accolades - surely justifies some to be released?

I msg the club but no response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have any insight why freo never put out any Mundy memorabilia?

Games record holder for the club plus many other accolades - surely justifies some to be released?

I msg the club but no response

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was heaps wasn't there?

Mundy3hundy etc?

Special Mundy framed jumper thing as well. Pretty sure there was a tee you could order.

I found a signed jumper in my collection and a little research confirmed it was this one:

Fremantle Dockers Online Auctions - Signed Match Worn Home Guernsey #39 Casey Sibosado

I obviously had no idea at the time it would be his only game, so I feel a bit bad about having it. It should probably be with him or his family.

Interesting photo though. They say the camera add 10 pounds, but that's ridiculous.

I found a signed jumper in my collection and a little research confirmed it was this one:

Fremantle Dockers Online Auctions - Signed Match Worn Home Guernsey #39 Casey Sibosado

I obviously had no idea at the time it would be his only game, so I feel a bit bad about having it. It should probably be with him or his family.

Interesting photo though. They say the camera add 10 pounds, but that's ridiculous.

He would have one. Probably swapped at half time, they will do that for milestone games so that one can be auctioned.

So I was going through a box of old stuff today and found this that I completely forgot I had. Original squad poster from 1995 signed by Gerard Neesham.

Gunna get it laminated and put it up in my gym.

View attachment 1581503

I have one of them blockmounted signed by the squad. My nan knew the burtons at the time, and me being only 6 was pretty footy mad. I made him a card and he sent one back. Then he organised him and his brother (lol) to both sign it and then get most of the squad to sign it for me.

I'll have to dig it out of a box and grab a pic

Also how old do all those blokes look? I am currently older than all of them at the time (other than Nesham) but the style of all their hair makes them all look soo old and daggy

I'm not 100% sure but I was told once they know when these auctions are happening so guys debuting or who have a milestone change them at halftime or something like that. Players can ask to do that if they want to keep one I believe. So I'm pretty sure he'd have one himself. Nice of you to think of it though.

In a not very interesting and slightly related aside I remember seeing a piece on Emmett Smith about when he broke an NFL rushing record and he changed his jersey, pants and shoes at each qtr time break so he and the NFL could keep and also sell memorabilia. 4 tops, 4 pants, 4 shoes, 4 socks, etc. Only the helmet and his jocks stayed the same. He kept the jersey and cleats he had on when he actually broke the record but the hall of fame, family and memorabilia sales got the rest of it. All still legit "game worn".

I'm not 100% sure but I was told once they know when these auctions are happening so guys debuting or who have a milestone change them at halftime or something like that. Players can ask to do that if they want to keep one I believe. So I'm pretty sure he'd have one himself. Nice of you to think of it though.

In a not very interesting and slightly related aside I remember seeing a piece on Emmett Smith about when he broke an NFL rushing record and he changed his jersey, pants and shoes at each qtr time break so he and the NFL could keep and also sell memorabilia. 4 tops, 4 pants, 4 shoes, 4 socks, etc. Only the helmet and his jocks stayed the same. He kept the jersey and cleats he had on when he actually broke the record but the hall of fame, family and memorabilia sales got the rest of it. All still legit "game worn".
The jumper changing was pointed out by a previous poster, so I'm happy he will have his own.

It's a bit odd that the photo in the auction ad is of Alex Silvagni.

Dad just told me he found an old footy of mine… and it’s signed by Peter Matera. I am conflicted.

Cheers Paracleet.

I am usually the only one without a footy guernsey when training so keen to get one I like for next year.

Looking for red/green training guernsey with the anchor or the Stealth Guernsey from this year. Preferably the stealth kit which is apparently stealth by nature? Cause it’s not on EBay or market place or anywhere.

Stealth Guernsey is the best Guernsey we’ve ever run out on period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back