Fremantle Memorabilia - Favourites/Buy/Sell

Remove this Banner Ad

Cheers Paracleet.

I am usually the only one without a footy guernsey when training so keen to get one I like for next year.

Looking for red/green training guernsey with the anchor or the Stealth Guernsey from this year. Preferably the stealth kit which is apparently stealth by nature? Cause it’s not on EBay or market place or anywhere.

Stealth Guernsey is the best Guernsey we’ve ever run out on period.
Size is the thing. If you are, ahem, very large or very small you will find all kinds of awesome stuff at the locker room sale this saturday. If you are M/L/X its a bit trickier.

You might be able to get a stealth top on here if you persist. Particularly if you are prepared to cough up a bit of a premium on the original sale price I'd guess.

Size is the thing. If you are, ahem, very large or very small you will find all kinds of awesome stuff at the locker room sale this saturday. If you are M/L/X its a bit trickier.

You might be able to get a stealth top on here if you persist. Particularly if you are prepared to cough up a bit of a premium on the original sale price I'd guess.
Thought I was the only one that liked the Stealth kit. 😉

If anyone's going to the Locker Room sale in the morning please PM me cos I want some Bailey Banfield gear.

I am not a crackpot.

I am not a crackpot.

Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

Because there is every chance he has played his last game for Freo?
Nothing against the guy, but he if he is getting a game, we surely have plenty of injuries

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Because I am his buddy. Doesn’t everyone want to buy their buddy’s gear?

Came out of the locker room sale $350 poorer. Snared a few players guernseys and a match day footy.

They'll probably sell the remainder until it's all gone but there was a guernseys with a 41 on it but too late I'm back at home now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you're right.
I will delete my post.
No need. As a mod I see all.

Apart from someone telling me they bought me some Bailey Banfield gear.

Hi all, I'm a UK based Freo fan and I missed out on both the 90's inspired remake jackets that have been produced the past couple of years. Does anyone know if there's any outlets selling them who will ship to the UK? Thanks

Hi all, I'm a UK based Freo fan and I missed out on both the 90's inspired remake jackets that have been produced the past couple of years. Does anyone know if there's any outlets selling them who will ship to the UK? Thanks
They were limited offers, bunch of us missed out here too

I would guess that they make some more this year for retro round (usually round 17-20ish) I'm not sure if The Dock ships internationally though (probs diff design though, I think we are getting the purple/white or white/purple guernsey this year, so the jackets may line up with that timeline)

have you tried contacting the club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back