Media Furies Schedule 10:20am press conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there a TLdr

All I know is you should get your copy. Its good reading.

G5uvQ3A.jpg

Isn't this the type of s**t that the Sweet FA runs on?
Seems like just every other week to me.

Exactly. It's no different. There'll always be the guys saying lame etc. Standard stuff.

wow i'm so deep in your head you are even printing my stuff to study, in colour as well

I complimented this thread, whats your problem ? it was soo "good" it deserved to be printed out and read many times (check the screen shot I printed out, its backwards fyi as it was far more entertaining that way)... I said this in my last post. If you think this is a sign of "ownage" then you are clearly mistaken. I will acknowledge the good when I see it.

Shesh, are you always this salty ? or just when you are about to lose the grand final ??

I like that since the recent redundancies you are giving some of the lesser known club members a chance to try some material The Filth Wizard, I don't care what everyone else says about you I think you're alright
The 'Boys Club' really are living rent free in your head aren't they?

I know you think you have cracked the Da Vinci code here and have fractured our world.
But the Sweet FA and BF as a whole are only a small element of it all.

Unlike your own world it seems

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The 'Boys Club' really are living rent free in your head aren't they?

I know you think you have cracked the Da Vinci code here and have fractured our world.
But the Sweet FA and BF as a whole are only a small element of it all.

Unlike your own world it seems

I could walk away tomorrow, could you?

Exactly. It's no different. There'll always be the guys saying lame etc. Standard stuff.
I don't really understand what's happening because I missed all the tgrs stuff but it has surprised me to see people getting almost angry at Sterge?
Quite funny. I understand that you were playing your role in this little charade but I can't help but feel some people's noses were out of joint.
I just don't understand it. If they done sonething similar they'd think it was great, and they'd have some slapping them on the back telling them it is great. The same who seem agitated here.
I don't really get the whole boys club thing but I can definitely see this has taken a look of us against them in here and a few other threads this week.
For some reason Sterge and also cayz, a lot of Furies actually seem to have a real knack of agitating the same people in various threads.
It's ******* weird.

Except now, they'll all be grouped together in the one place, the Gumbies.

I don't really understand what's happening because I missed all the tgrs stuff but it has surprised me to see people getting almost angry at Sterge?
Quite funny. I understand that you were playing your role in this little charade but I can't help but feel some people's noses were out of joint.
I just don't understand it. If they done sonething similar they'd think it was great, and they'd have some slapping them on the back telling them it is great. The same who seem agitated here.
I don't really get the whole boys club thing but I can definitely see this has taken a look of us against them in here and a few other threads this week.
For some reason Sterge and also cayz, a lot of Furies actually seem to have a real knack of agitating the same people in various threads.
It's ******* weird.

Surprising, I've not seen any real angst at all. Plenty of play.

Except now, they'll all be grouped together in the one place, the Gumbies.

Ha, you should see the rats already deserting that sinking ship.

Surprising, I've not seen any real angst at all. Plenty of play.
Seems to start as play.
But when you start seeing the same trends developing in every thread it goes beyond.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Anyway doesn't matter. I think it's been a pretty healthy week for the league and fun as long as people take it that way.

It's ******* weird.
It's because we're simply the best, Rodney.
The best club, the best banter, clearly the best looking and the most successful.
They are all...

It's because we're simply the best, Rodney.
The best club, the best banter, clearly the best looking and the most successful.
They are all...

Well your looks certainly improved when I left.
And your qooty.
And....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back