FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

rw6maw.jpg

Jon or Tyrion killing Dany to avenge Sansa is preferable for me to Arya *in Stark killing her. The way they focused on her in the last ep indicates to me a continued hard on for her and likelihood she will be the one to kill Dany, though. I'd like to see Jon do it, give him something significant to do. Bran to warg away Drogon, don't kill that bad mofo. If they insist on Arya having another significant kill, have her and Brienne take out Grey Worm. Preferably, Tormund and Brienne take him out, and Arya doesn't kill anyone significant but decides to pursue a different course of life and marry Gendry.

If a bunch of big money comes from no where for a specific character there's a high chance it's a spoiler and leak, very poor choice to post it here.
Fair enough. Deleted out of respect for those here. If those who quoted it could do the same, plzkthx.

If a bunch of big money comes from no where for a specific character there's a high chance it's a spoiler and leak, very poor choice to post it here.
Bran has been the favour since before the start of the season, there's been articles about it, hardly a spoiler as it was just speculation, but you have to feel like the betting company's know something

There was still Wildfire in the houses from the mad king days.
Look at the scene were he takes out the gate, it doesn't just catch on fire the gate along with the stone wall all explode.

In the last few eps has Arya stated she’s going to “kill Cersei”, or going to to “kill the queen”? Coz Cersei is dead and there is a new queen.. just sayin’

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Arya killing for revenge is probably off the cards now, but killing to save the realm a la Varys’ motives is still in play.

I think Arya's assassin plot is complete; she's still a weapon, and will no doubt kill plenty more people - but is she still driven purely be revenge?

To me, it has to be Jon that sorts out Dany; he can't let her live after that, and he'd be a coward if he did.

Bran to warg into Drogon and somehow be unable to go back.

Going from the least abled character in the show to living the rest of his days as the most powerful would be an insanely good way to end his story arc.

That would be cool.

Can you dipshits stop with the spoilers, things you read on the internet but swear you don't know are spoilers and betting agencies odds which are the worst spoilers on the internet because those campaigners know everything. If they didn't they would be broke as * instantly.

Also stop quoting the ******* spoilers because even when the spoilers get deleted your dumbass quotes are still there

Last edited:
As sub par as this season has been i wanted to see the final ep untainted now with that stupid odds post i feel cheated thanks campaigner
It’s a novelty market, the books would only be accepting very small bets on it, and it would take very little money to move the market.

As an example, Roma was shorter than that to win the Best Picture Oscar, as was Glen Close for Best Actress; neither won... and they’d accept more money on Oscars betting than GoT.

It’s a novelty market, the books would only be accepting very small bets on it, and it would take very little money to move the market.

As an example, Roma was shorter than that to win the Best Picture Oscar, as was Glen Close for Best Actress; neither won... and they’d accept more money on Oscars betting than GoT.

They frame the same markets for every season of survivor or any reality show and amazingly the random favorite 2 weeks in always wins.
They are very rarely wrong

They frame the same markets for every season of survivor or any reality show and amazingly the random favorite 2 weeks in always wins.
They are very rarely wrong
Respectfully disagree, in my experience they are quite often wrong, and if the books actually knew anything it would be much shorter than $1.25. Had I considered it compelling evidence of anything meaningful, I can say in all sincerity I wouldn’t have posted it. I put it up as a talking point because it seemed a very odd turn for the show to take if it were true, but at the same time found it unlikely. I guess we’ll see.

Reckon Meera and Jojen’s Dad might pop up to verify Jon’s claim to the throne? Or would that be too gimmicky now so late in the piece?

Looking at some of the reaction videos....all the women are mortified with Dany going Mad Queen.

''You were the breaker of chains!!!!''

''We looked up to you, you inspired us!!!"

''You gave us female empowerment''

''Writers have destroyed her character....we couldn't have one good woman character for us''

It's Obi Wan ''You were the chosen one'' all over again with these angry feminists. Can't deal with the fact that their girl-power saviour turned into a pyromanic :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back