FTA-TV Game of Thrones - season 8

Remove this Banner Ad

You know when the night king rides the dragon and destroys the wall, next scene the dead army march southwards and dragon/night king fly around? Why does the king and dragon fly out ahead and attack anyone and everyone?
Why *doesn’t?

Why risk sending your most valuable weapon out alone? Especially with 2 dragons out there to combat. Plus he’s the commander of said army, it makes sense he leads it.

The best part of the trailer is scared Arya. Pumped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know when the night king rides the dragon and destroys the wall, next scene the dead army march southwards and dragon/night king fly around? Why does the king and dragon fly out ahead and attack anyone and everyone?
The bigger question is, why is there completely flat ground for them to walk through after a 700 foot wall that is 100 feet thick just collapsed?

Also, if he gets the chop the rest die. /war

The bigger question is, why is there completely flat ground for them to walk through after a 700 foot wall that is 100 feet thick just collapsed?

I think it melted. In the icy conditions that when added to the dead people that bring even icier conditions = wait....WUTTT???????????

Also, if he gets the chop the rest die. /war

Final episode.....All armies of men are at kings landing. Facing 10000:1 ratio dead people. Night King launches a solo attack with dragon.

Bron gets a big bow and fires a dragonglass arrow straight through his head. Night king ded. All dead people turn around and go home.

the end.

la laaaaa
la-la-la-laaaaaa
la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaa

I think it melted. In the icy conditions that when added to the dead people that bring even icier conditions = wait....WUTTT???????????
The others slip on refrozen ice, can never get their footing, night king gives up. /winter

Final episode.....All armies of men are at kings landing. Facing 10000:1 ratio dead people. Night King launches a solo attack with dragon.

Bron gets a big bow and fires a dragonglass arrow straight through his head. Night king ded. All dead people turn around and go home.

the end.

la laaaaa
la-la-la-laaaaaa
la-la-laaaaaaaaaaaa
Is it just me or does anyone else think the fight against the others is going to be the secondary plot line on the final season. I don't know why but I think this could be in an episode in the first half of the season. End of season 7 thd have already crossed the wall and are marching on Winterfell.....

Others be like:
  • Destroy the wall.
  • March on Winterfell.
  • War.
  • Profit/Loss
If its 'lose' than the rest of the season will focus on the living.

FWIW Miguel Sapochnik, who's done a couple of the big battle episodes (Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards) is rumoured to have done episodes 3 and 5, so it'd be reasonable to assume that any big battle between the WWs and the armies of Westeros would be happening in those episodes

FWIW Miguel Sapochnik, who's done a couple of the big battle episodes (Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards) is rumoured to have done episodes 3 and 5, so it'd be reasonable to assume that any big battle between the WWs and the armies of Westeros would be happening in those episodes
Boom!

Also probably an episode expectation spoiler. Had heard he was directing episodes but not which ones.

The others slip on refrozen ice, can never get their footing, night king gives up. /winter

Is it just me or does anyone else think the fight against the others is going to be the secondary plot line on the final season. I don't know why but I think this could be in an episode in the first half of the season. End of season 7 thd have already crossed the wall and are marching on Winterfell.....

Others be like:
  • Destroy the wall.
  • March on Winterfell.
  • War.
  • Profit/Loss
If its 'lose' than the rest of the season will focus on the living.

'The others'? They having a Lost crossover episode?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back