FTA-TV Game of Thrones Season VII

Who will die next week?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I doubt Jaimie would kill Cersei. There was a scene in the last series where Jaimie forcefully explained to his prisoner Edmure that all he cared about was his sister. She still might die though. Ayra maybe too predictable now after it's been made to look so easy for her. It might be at the hands of Olenna who wants revenge and is now allied with Daenerys via Varys.

If Cersei dies is Jaimie next in line? He is young enough to start a family and continue the dynasty.

He explained his incessant need to return to cersei (if I have to kill every last Tully myself) before he discovered that she'd essentially lost her marbles and the obvious shock on his face when he confronts her probably diminishes his desire to give her the pink torpedo

Personally I doubt Jaimie would kill Cersei. There was a scene in the last series where Jaimie forcefully explained to his prisoner Edmure that all he cared about was his sister. She still might die though. Ayra maybe too predictable now after it's been made to look so easy for her. It might be at the hands of Olenna who wants revenge and is now allied with Daenerys via Varys.

If Cersei dies is Jaimie next in line? He is young enough to start a family and continue the dynasty.

Love & Hate are two types of obsession and given that domestic murders are by far the most common type they can flip easily. Tyrion loved Shae, killed her.

people complaining of slow episodes? Basically every season is the same setup. Few introductory episodes that are usually slow, steps up a little and by the 2nd last episode there is normally the big episode that has all of it tying together and usually a big battle/death. Last episode sets it up for the next season.

I reckon 80% of the episodes are slow

I call this the Walking Dead phenomenon

I wont put it in spoilers as clicking the first link doesnt actually spoil anything, but theres a blow-by-blow of all episodes. It contains information from redditor awayforthelads (who leaked the previous season very accurately) and others. First episode was nailed and i stopped myself from reading further.

Be warned.

Edit: added tags and a screenshot of the first link just to be safe.

Last edited:
Did laugh at this:

20246075_1439075626170490_6558863677589859092_n.jpg

I wont put it in spoilers as clicking the first link doesnt actually spoil anything, but theres a blow-by-blow of all episodes. It contains information from redditor awayforthelads (who leaked the previous season very accurately) and others. First episode was nailed and i stopped myself from reading further.

Be warned.

Edit: added tags and a screenshot of the first link just to be safe.
Thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dany seems more concerned with a legacy than a dynasty though, as seen by her conquest of Slaver's Bay.

Cersei is different as her actions suggest she'll destroy her family's legacy for a brief and unsuccessful rule.

Cersei had few other options after Tommen tried to fly when she refused to be shamed again by the Red Sceptre..

It's not Wun Wun.

an Insider interview with director Jeremy Podeswa at least offered that the figure wasn’t explicitly intended as Wun Wun (even as both are played by Ian Whyte):

I think it’s non-specific. And in fact you see three [giants] there — two in the background and one in the foreground. Actually he could be Wun Wun, but I don’t know if it’s specifically Wun Wun.

That reads as there was no intention for that Giant to be Wun Wun.

Wun Wun died in Winterfell. I dunno if the wifi signal out there is strong enough for the Night King to be able to do his thing. Gonna guess no though probably.

Also feel like if Wun Wun just rose up from the dead, you're going to get some curious mfers asking 'what's going on here then?', and not just going to let him walk away. Because he's a giant.

He explained his incessant need to return to cersei (if I have to kill every last Tully myself) before he discovered that she'd essentially lost her marbles and the obvious shock on his face when he confronts her probably diminishes his desire to give her the pink torpedo

You could be right though no longer giving her the one eyed raven is different to wanting to kill her.

Here's how I'd have it. Pirate-wants-a-wife captures Tyrion as his present to Cersei. Jaimie falls out with Cersei about her sentencing their brother to death. Does a sneaky deal with Tyrion so that he will kill Cersei then make peace - and babies - with Daenerys. On their wedding night Jaimie says he got a confession to make. He's like - "Tyrion never told you what happened to your father". Dany's like "He told me enough! He told me you killed him". Jaimie's like "No, I am your father".

Wun Wun died in Winterfell. I dunno if the wifi signal out there is strong enough for the Night King to be able to do his thing. Gonna guess no though probably.

Also feel like if Wun Wun just rose up from the dead, you're going to get some curious mfers asking 'what's going on here then?', and not just going to let him walk away. Because he's a giant.

I could be wrong but was the vision not beyond the wall? I heard they were on grass which means they were very south of the wall. So, that could have been Wun Wun

Back