Game Recommendations

Remove this Banner Ad

I see you went with option C: both.
Whilst still playing Yakuza 0 and picking up Horizon again now that im done with Zelda. 200+ hours worth of backlog, because why not......

Actually hadn't seen Persona 5 in store for a while so had to grab the only copy my EB had out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Whilst still playing Yakuza 0 and picking up Horizon again now that im done with Zelda. 200+ hours worth of backlog, because why not......

Actually hadn't seen Persona 5 in store for a while so had to grab the only copy my EB had out.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Playing Yakuza 0 at the moment, it feels a bit dated but really enjoying the story. Some of the substories in particular are hilarious.

Playing Yakuza 0 at the moment, it feels a bit dated but really enjoying the story. Some of the substories in particular are hilarious.

Yeah I'm pretty much in it for the random wacky side stories.

Good thread :thumbsu:

My PS4 has basically been sitting idle for 18 months so I think its about time I got back into the swing of things. Have reviewed a few lists and thinking of starting back with Uncharted 4 and The Witcher 3

I loved Uncharted 2 so I'm sure I'll love 4, while the The Witcher looks to me to have a touch of Red Dead/Elder Scrolls about it - I loved both.

Do you think these are both decent games to have a crack at to get back into things?

Good thread :thumbsu:

My PS4 has basically been sitting idle for 18 months so I think its about time I got back into the swing of things. Have reviewed a few lists and thinking of starting back with Uncharted 4 and The Witcher 3

I loved Uncharted 2 so I'm sure I'll love 4, while the The Witcher looks to me to have a touch of Red Dead/Elder Scrolls about it - I loved both.

Do you think these are both decent games to have a crack at to get back into things?
Absolutely, both are great.

I would recommend starting with Uncharted as it's a much shorter experience. The Witcher is a truly enormous game.

Also The Witcher is like RDR/TES the same way that Pokemon is like RDR/TES... Great game but very tenuous links to those titles.

Console games with a co-op campaign that are any good? Struggling to find any options.

What I'm really craving is a well-written, narrative-focused point-and-click or visual novel, whether it's for PS4/PC/Vita/3DS. In the former category I adore both Hotel Dusk and its sequel, Last Window, and in the latter, the Zero Escape trilogy (999, Virtue's Last Reward, Zero Time Escape) and Danganronpa are both brilliant. If anybody knows of any games in a similar vein, let me know.
Anatomy
Stanley Parable
Beginner's Guide
Sunset
The Novelist
Gone Home

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best PC real-time strategy? Civilisation, Age of Empires, is there anything else to consider?

Games that revolve around choices? Not like a Telltale Games thing where your choices change the cutscenes on rails until the standardised ending.

I've heard that Undertale is a go.

Celeste on the Switch if you're after a brutally difficult 2D platformer with a great soundtrack.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back