Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the ground like?

Pretty wet day in Melb is it?

Not much rain, plenty of wind though. Very gusty, blew the goal posts over at Auskick this morning.

Just checked the BOM radar and there appears to be light rain coming in from the NW. Looks like it might be a wet first bounce.

How do you get the f^$%*% radio to stream at afl.com.au.
FFS, I have all the technology in the world at my disposal but I still need a trans to listen to the footy.

My best mate is a passionate Cat and I have a bet on with him, as per the usual, two cartons of God's own VB longnecks. On a side note, he refuses to believe or accept the pumping we get from the umps each week. So, another bet has come to fruition......on free kicks. A carton per difference in free kicks. If Hawks lose the free kick count by 3, 3 cartons to me. I'm due for a big pay day I reckon.

So everytime a maggot gives a pussie a free think of a big dark headed Hawthorn dude lying in a Bananna loung in his brown n gold speedos with the heater on on the Gold Coast watching the replay and forcing free, Cat supplied, VB's down his throat at great haste. I'll have one in honour of all my new BF Hawks mates (I cant lose can I??)

For the record I reckon we'll win in a canter (30 points) and will lose the free kick count by 8.......

Go Hawks :):):)

Cmon the hawkers!! I'm in Washington dc with ZERO access to the game other than this and a few other forums!! Hope we smash em.. The beers are flowing! Buddy to get the 10

Does anyone have a direct line to Channel 10? Robert Walls on air masturbation over Geelong is getting messy

I with you. During the lead up he said we "pinched" the 2008 GF. Had me fuming. :mad::thumbsdown:

No suprises he's tipped Geelong to win by 30 (highest margin by any side tipped by all the commentators).

Deadset flog.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the gameday thread?

Should have been further ahead at quarter time. Looks like the left side of screen (that the railway end?) is favoured by a breeze?

Ceci n'est pas une gameday thread

I just read on fanfooty (that and AFL match centre are all I have - can't even radio as my audio driver is broken) too a big contested mark. This makes me a little hard.

Also Grizz, as someone who comes from a french speaking family, that hurt my head a little

Edit: he just kicked his second. Quite hard now

Geez the cats love the tough stuff. They have 5 on 3 at every contest.

At least we are thereabouts.

Your standing in it.

You tricked me. Renamed the thread lol

Brilliant Buddy. Beat three. I hope the memories of 2008 are going through the heads of the Cats at half time.

scared_cat.jpg

We were really starting to look in trouble during that QTR, Geelong had all the play and Ablett seems to be able to do what he pleases (22 possessions I last heard). Couldn't seem to buy a goal.

Then along comes Buddy with 2 goals in the last 5 minutes. Fantastic stuff.

But far out I could kill Walls right now. Any decision against the Hawks (50's included), and Walls was right on it to defend the umpire till death. We don't get a 50, Walls right on it to defend it wasn't there. Buddy gets his arms chopped in a marking contest, Walls straight on it to doubt the decision and want an instant replay. Is he serious???

Maybe it's because Im more fired up than usual for this game, but man he's pushing my buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back