Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A goal clear at three-quarter time.. Should really be a good three goals up, we owned that one if not for some breaks out of defence that favoured Stokes (Territory boy). Got behind the defence that keeps trying to put a wall up at centre field. Cats have the scoring end coming up (it's the Punt Road end), Hawks need to keep the pressure up and run this one out.

W've had leads against Geelong before and let them slip, we've been winning the tight ones for a while.

Terrible quarter, game should be pretty much over yet we've kept them in the game through terrible kicking, you can't do that to a team like geelong, expect the cats to take full advantage

Whenever we've faced the Cats, it's been the last quarters killing us... this is our chance to grab this season by the horns and to make it clear that we are a new Hawthorn team, poised to be a serious threat in September, and that we have the skill, fitness and finesse to do it.

Carn the Hawks! :thumbsu:

cant see it where i am, BF is what i'm going off for my updates. Good to be leading, cant believe we kicked 2.7 damn it.

How is Hodgey going? Do we have the scoring end to come home with?

Come on Hawks.....

cant see it where i am, BF is what i'm going off for my updates. Good to be leading, cant believe we kicked 2.7 damn it.

How is Hodgey going? Do we have the scoring end to come home with?

Come on Hawks.....

I'm just watching the little live scoring thing on AFL gameday. :eek: :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back