Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very worried about Hodgey.......there's early talks of an acl...

Everyone has played exceptionally well today! Great stuff for us Hawks to watch. Can't mention names or else I'd go through the whole list (though WhiteX has been caught out a few times...)

Just gotta say, to everyone who was suggesting Taylor would be the better second ruck option to Skipper a few weeks back......Serious question, have you changed your minds?

Very worried about Hodgey.......there's early talks of an acl...

Everyone has played exceptionally well today! Great stuff for us Hawks to watch. Can't mention names or else I'd go through the whole list (though WhiteX has been caught out a few times...)

Just gotta say, to everyone who was suggesting Taylor would be the better second ruck option to Skipper a few weeks back......Serious question, have you changed your minds?

That didn't look like any acl injury I've seen before

Franklin been pushed all f@cking day now they pay that s**t to Freo!!! Still had a good run with the umps today!

I f@cking hate junk time goals to the opposition! We should of inflicted Freo's heaviest defeat today, let them kick last 3 goals of the game :mad:

Franklin been pushed all f@cking day now they pay that s**t to Freo!!! Still had a good run with the umps today!

I f@cking hate junk time goals to the opposition! We should of inflicted Freo's heaviest defeat today, let them kick last 3 goals of the game :mad:

Losing hodge and birchall is injured and your worried about winning by even more??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back