Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
RIOLI!!!!!! what a GOAL!!!!

my god, another goal of the year contender!!!

burgoyne puts it to just outside the goal square and Rioli just kicks the ball in mid air through the goal!

Birchall just did his hamstring. doesnt look good. He was running for the ball, got possession and just clutched his hamstring straight away and he just started hobbling on one leg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birch hammy looks a bad one (says me, couch doctor!!). Aren't they bad if it's high???
Lifeline for Ladson??

Anyway, some good signs in terms of running into form. CAn't take to much from it as opposition poor, but still, good to see guys getting their hands on the footy, kicking goals etc.

Q3 21 min, goal to Lewis. Set up by a great handball interception by BURGOYNE, who got it to Whitecross, who ducked and kicked to Lewis who marked and goaled.

17 goals to Hawthorn. 113 points to 13 points

Q3 Goal to Roughead. Well worked and timed goal. Moved the ball from the opposite wing, across ground and to Roughie on the lead just inside the 50 on a good angle.
119 points to 13 points

3 goals to Roughead so far

Muston for Birchall, not Laddo.

Clinton Young for Birchall.

Is actually a win in my opinion - nothing against Birch; and would much prefer him to be available - but I like Young in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back