Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we lose you might have a chance of the finals.....errrr.

Tool

Want to take your crap comments where they are appreciated mate? Don't you idiots have a board of your own?

A hundred point win is on the cards.

Everyone seems to be playing a part. Whitecross has done some good things but been caught a couple of times due to some indecision which is no doubt effected by what's on offer in front of him. We still like to play high then drift back, which means we've often got to wait for a forward to make position.

100 point win at the bare minimum. If we take our foot off the pedal i'll be extremely disappointed, not because it does anything meaningful to our percentage, but because its no less we are capable of against a second string Freo side.

As for White X, I think he'll one day be a really good player but at this stage he's way too confident in his abilities and should learn to stop being so arrogant and kick the damn ball instead of forever trying to take on the man and getting done for holding the ball. Great potential, but his perception of his own ability to break tackles stinks.

C'mon Hawkies! Let's see Buddy bag double figures for the first time!

Cant take anything out of today. All I can see to Freo is thanks for playing us in to form. Goes to show you what a disgustingly inept organisation they are to even consider doing this. Out of all the teams in the 8, you don't want us in a strut come September.

TV commentary said Hodgey had his right calf re-strapped & he then moved to FF. Seemed to run, jump & contest ok from what I saw.

Anyone at the ground comment on his movment at the end of the 2nd QTR?

Interesting game this one. We are killing them, but playing an odd style where we seem to be able to break at speed on to have to stop dead to often due to no targets. Frustrating.

Whitecross needs a good second half to hold on to his spot. Been average today. Burgoyne is killing them and nice to see Hodgey get into some form.

Just get through the game without injuries and suspensions and we get way more than just 4 points out of this one.

Cant take anything out of today. All I can see to Freo is thanks for playing us in to form. Goes to show you what a disgustingly inept organisation they are to even consider doing this. Out of all the teams in the 8, you don't want us in a strut come September.

Imagine for a moment if we were to beat Collingwood, the entire 8 should look out for us. This is a great game, we will have confidence from it and take it to next week.

Burgers has been great, being third man up and reading the taps well. Don't look to much into his handball count, he has been very good in and under and has set up a lot of our forward movement. Hodge has been alright too, very hard at it today, had his calf strapped half way through the second term but doesn't appear to be struggling with a niggle.

Can't afford to stop attacking now, really need to make a statement and play out the whole game. I felt we went flat in a small part of the second quarter, Freo controlled the ball and our defense held up to limit the damage they could have done on the scoreboard.

Enjoying the game. We are running all over them, thank the lord they chose to rest their best players!

Loving Buddys goals - brilliant!

Off to watch the 2nd half!

Love how whitex has become the new murphy :rolleyes:

Glad that we are doing it easy but hope we continue on the same path. It would be good to play roughie into some confidence heading into the finals and it appears Burgoyne is well on the way to a stellar day as well - the hawks structure still seems a little weird but no doubt a lot of that is because of who they are playing I suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3rd quarter has started and the Hawks looking like superstars. The ball movement to Roughie in the forward 50 was impressive, cyril to gibson to roughie. too bad he missed but he is lining up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back