Podcast GCSUNSCAST - Gold Coast Suns Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to dissapoint WOD wont be joining me tonight, so ill be going solo again. Will still try and lift the bar from last week. Ive got a few new segments planned.

here we go a new episode with some improved production value.
Intro and Outro are Nine Inch Nails songs that have a Creative Commons License.

Hopefully will have a guest onboard next week. Any takers? WOD or 17er are at the top of my list if either are available tuesday night at 7pm.
Also a new segment where we/i highlight a player and discuss them indepth. Any suggestions for which player you want highlighted in next episode?

Hopefully will have a guest onboard next week. Any takers? WOD or 17er are at the top of my list if either are available tuesday night at 7pm.
Also a new segment where we/i highlight a player and discuss them indepth. Any suggestions for which player you want highlighted in next episode?

There is no more polarising player than Aaron Hall

Just finished recording the rd 6 podcast.
special thanks to 17er for joining me as a guest. Unfortunately ive got about 70 minutes of us chatting suns so i wont have time to edit until tomorrow. Will definitely be a longer podcast so apologies to those who prefer shorter listening experiences hoping to get it down to 40 minutes.

special thanks to 17er for joining me as a guest. Unfortunately ive got about 70 minutes of us chatting suns so i wont have time to edit until tomorrow. Will definitely be a longer podcast so apologies to those who prefer shorter listening experiences hoping to get it down to 40 minutes.
17er obviously talks like he writes ....why am I not surprised.:D.
Looking forward to the end result...

The fans know what they get with 17er. Good stuff SunnerSS

Just found out Sunscast is an NBA podcast.
Will need a new name.
GOLD COAST SUNSCAST
BRIGHTEST SUNS PODCAST
RISING SUNS PODCAST
STARING AT THE SUNS PODCAST
SUNSPOTS PODCAST

any other suggestions or favourites.

Later in the season after the U18 Champs if you want someone to do half-ass youtube big board draft analysis/ list management I'll put me hand up for that

Some technical difficulties with this weeks podcast. Skype call didnt record aswell as i was hoping. But trying to salvage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

17er obviously talks like he writes ....why am I not surprised.:D.
Looking forward to the end result...
We spent a good 2 hours planning and recording. Probably could have gone for longer too. We had some technical issues and stuff ups, so hopefully whatever SunnerSS can salvage will be shorter and entertaining. SunnerSS is doing a fantastic job so keep up the encouragement. Feedback welcome and taken with a liberal sprinkle of salt.

BTW Rising Sunscast gets my vote, although GC Solar Panel is my preference

another week another episode.
thanks to 17er for joining me this week.
due to some technical difficulties i've shortened it to 40 minutes,
and an echo seems to kick in when 17er talks.
But a very good conversation with Mr Bods getting a shout out and an In depth look at the Reserves side.

another week another episode.
thanks to 17er for joining me this week.
due to some technical difficulties i've shortened it to 40 minutes,
and an echo seems to kick in when 17er talks.
But a very good conversation with Mr Bods getting a shout out and an In depth look at the Reserves side.

Cool-I’ll be listening in about an hour

Later in the season after the U18 Champs if you want someone to do half-ass youtube big board draft analysis/ list management I'll put me hand up for that
Will definitely do a draft episode if im still doing podcasts that long. So ill keep it in mind

SUNS can you fix this thread so it goes to the top of the list whenever someone comments?

SunnerSS, top job there mate. I will remember to flog a better headset from work next time - I suspect a bit of the echo was me talking to the monitor and a substandard headset. Great experience first up and I have learnt a bit by listening to myself.

Sorry, Mr Bods, but I called you out there and can't take it back! Sorry, not sorry.

Sorry, Mr Bods, but I called you out there and can't take it back! Sorry, not sorry.

This match is so huge that people can’t comprehend its hugeness. So they run from its massiveness.
When we get this famous away win and keep our win/loss ratio positive coupled with the spirit and belief this win will get without the bookends it will launch us high into the sky towards becoming the real deal.
Grand Final Week in Ballarat 2018.

Just found out Sunscast is an NBA podcast.
Will need a new name.
GOLD COAST SUNSCAST
BRIGHTEST SUNS PODCAST
RISING SUNS PODCAST
STARING AT THE SUNS PODCAST
SUNSPOTS PODCAST

any other suggestions or favourites.
I've always championed "The UV Index" for a Suns podcast name. Almost became the official Suns podcast that one time but we don't like to talk about that voting debacle.

Will endeavour to give it a listen but I stopped listening to podcasts full stop last year for some reason. I guess I'm more of a reader :)

SUNS can you fix this thread so it goes to the top of the list whenever someone comments?

SunnerSS, top job there mate. I will remember to flog a better headset from work next time - I suspect a bit of the echo was me talking to the monitor and a substandard headset. Great experience first up and I have learnt a bit by listening to myself.
Not sure if it was entirely the headset. It started off clear, but then after your first drop out however you adjusted the mic created the echo.

Not sure if it was entirely the headset. It started off clear, but then after your first drop out however you adjusted the mic created the echo.
Yeah, I might switch to my iPad as well as better cans. I have a feeling my Mac’s audio jack is the problem because only you could sense anything was static.
I listen to a podcast for the 49ers NFL team called Better Rivals and they are usually excellent, but even for a slick outfit that produces 30 to 40 quality podcasts a year, they suffered this very same problem and couldn’t sort it out.
I enjoyed your cut and it wasn’t too distracting with the echo.

This match is so huge that people can’t comprehend its hugeness. So they run from its massiveness.
When we get this famous away win and keep our win/loss ratio positive coupled with the spirit and belief this win will get without the bookends it will launch us high into the sky towards becoming the real deal.
Grand Final Week in Ballarat 2018.
I like the idea of going after recent GF winners and reminding them how far they’ve fallen. Imagine if we defeated the Tigers and woke their darkest nightmares. That would be a mini-GF in Round 21 = the campaigner for a Red and Gold October

Remove this Banner Ad

Back