Game Day GDT: Round 10 Vs GWS @ MCG @ 13:10-What a Gigantic Curse our season is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I noticed Petracca getting extra goal kicking practice. His ball drop still looks too high still. It doesn't look he guides the ball down properly. Maybe it's just me.

Coaching players to improve their kicking technique is too advanced for us. Brayshaw and Petracca are actually worse kicks than when they started with us.

I though that was ANB. If Salem was selected what happened?
ANB, Salem and Smith all had concussions last week ... I assumed with all the melting you do, you actually watched games.

They obviously gave him every chance to play, but he wasn't quite right ... nothing unusual.

I noticed Petracca getting extra goal kicking practice. His ball drop still looks too high still. It doesn't look he guides the ball down properly. Maybe it's just me.
He lets go of the ball at the height of his head sometimes. It's seriously terrible

I agree with you on a lot of things but it was a perfect example of a dangerous tackle.
I dunno I reckon you'll see a dozen or more tackles today with the same action but the bloke doesn't end up concussed. I didn't think it was particularly vicious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Harmes saved Petracca's skin there. Hospital floaty handpass.

Weird how in all the discussions about us struggling to get out D50, no commentator mentions that our five best defenders are all out.

You kents wondering why I wanted Wagner dropped last week - this is why. The more ball he gets, the worse he becomes.

Love all the toil for us to just let them get shots on goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back