Geelol Choke Watch 2019 - No Flag = CHOKE!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. He would have about 6 flags if you guys could’ve even been remotely competitive enough to get there.
You want to play revionist history with Gazza?

You do know about Geelol v Tiges in finals don't you?

You want to play revionist history with Gazza?

You do know about Geelol v Tiges in finals don't you?
Did the tigers ever even play a final against someone named Gary Ablett..?

Do you need help with some comprehension here? See the W-D-L columns? They indicate wins, draws and losses.

Scats are a game clear this year at same stage, we were not.

West Coast won the flag, and only one team can, so it's completely different.

Next.
Yeah, but at least the Cats will make the GF, unlike Failmond.

No, not given up. But it will be very tough.

Take away your 3 best/most important players and you too would struggle.

No Danger, Porkins and ****, I dunno, Hans Blixav and I reckon you'd hit a wall. We'll get 2 back, see what happens.

I'm still turning up here aren't I? That's what you really want.;)
We won the flag with this situation...

A game? You poor things.
Well we're not into making excuses because we can't accept losing like some. We just get on with job, play youth and sit atop the table.

Well we're not into making excuses because we can't accept losing like some. We just get on with job, play youth and sit atop the table.
Well, of course you can accept losing in finals, you've been doing it since 2012

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brother. To understand the richmunt mentality and why they’re so infatuated with our mighty club, you need to understand that between 1984 and 2019, there’s only a
Handful of years that an Ablett hasn’t brutalised their sad little minnow club.
1998, 1999, 2000, 2001,
And then there were the Gold Coast years, but honestly after 3 decades, even though it wasn’t a Cats jumper destroying them, it was still an Ablett. And Ablett = Geelong.

So the issue is, that they’ve got legit Post Traumatic stress. Gary senior kicked 14 in a game against them twice. The famous 2007 mauling saw not one but TWO Ablett’s. By the way, that day, Gary junior had 32 touches and kicked 3, and Nathan kicked 4.

So we’ll always live rent free inside their
Tiny little minds. And they’ll always give us so many lulz.

Finally.. - richmunt winning a flag in 2017 was actually awesome, because they all truly believed they were at the start of a dynasty That has now allowed them to
Feel enormous disappointment in light of the fact that they (a) choked harder than any choke ever before them in the PF last year and (b) got 2 Injuries and that was all it took for the dynasty to crash down in a fiery blaze.

They’ll forever be our bishes. Richmunt.
Yet another Cat that can focus on nothing but Richmond, no wonder after a lifetime of being our finals biatches.

#rentfree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back