Geelong Cats v Sydney Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

geelong are flat track bullies atm. can't win interstate. lost to eagles, dockers, crows and scraped past gold coast. middle of the road team

Good to see the Swans finally being found out. Rubbish away from home and should be knocked out of the finals in straight sets :thumbsu:

I'll take a 7-3 record away from home any year. And we are only the second team to have won every game in every state in the AFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You clearly haven't seen Sydney play much this year if you think we are at our best today. We played 10x better last week and have had better performances in atleast 5 other games this season.

Plus no excuses here, I'm just saying it how it is.

I seen plenty of them mate and they were not fit enough to keep up the intensity for 4 quarters while Geelong did.

Superb fighting effort by the Cats.

Sydney go to Adelaide and the Cats are going to get North or Freo at home.

I can't see Lyon being in any hurry to bring the purple to Melbourne next week.

The swannies have dropped 3 from 4 at the business end of the season

If you fall into a ruckmans back, tough luck, thats a free every day of the week

Now the throw, yes that was a bad miss by the umps
Yes but what about the point that the infringement is a push or hands in the back, if its accidental thats what In don,t get. Umpires used to be able to read that sort of thing in footy matches. They don,t now they just are robots, with no feel for the game.

Sydney fell away because of last weeks game. Like Hawthorn did.
Cats just had the energy after the v the Dogs.

Geelong are probably the only team that can stop the Hawks winning it this year, hopefully they can make it through to the GF to play them otherwise it will probably just be a walkover for the Hawks.

St Kilda would be tougher opposition for Hawthorn and Geelong in Melbourne than some of the interstate sides that are in the top 8.
I'd love to see a Hawks v Cats granny, but it can't happen if Hawthorn win their QF.

I seen plenty of them mate and they were not fit enough to keep up the intensity for 4 quarters while Geelong did.

Yeah i agree with you on that but you said this is the best Sydney has played which it isn't.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back