Think Tank "Geelong is a great team!" and "Chris Scott is a great coach!" myths debunked.

How bad will the impeding Geelong trainwreck be?

• So atrocious most of the damage will be done by September.

• Shocking, but their fans have had all season to prepare for it.

• Mild by Geelong standards, remember this is the pre-Dank 44 year drought club.

• Nothing to worry about, since Cats fans only care about winning H&A games at the Cheat Ground.

• JW loves S&T

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

U mad bro? I'm not surprised you're upset, probably hoped it would get swept under the massive avalanche of shitposts you've made since

Since it's annoying you, let me reply to it again

Another repetitive victim with the “must reply to anything chef posts at all costs” mentality

Here's my current 'reactions received' list:

reactions_cm.jpg

That's only for the last 2 days :tearsofjoy:

FAAAARKEN LOL

Last edited:

If Hawthorn broke AFL records and had a better winning % they would've been in the argument with Geelong and Brisbane

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Handbaggers, it isn't a form slump. It isn't a heavy training block. It isn't your players pacing themselves for September.

Truth is you're s**t. You've always been s**t, and your little run of playing above yourselves is over. Chris Scott's painfully average and you're stuck with him another three years. 😄

giphy.gif

Can I get a Flogstradamus over here?

Oh, and the Handbagger board mods are so terrified of the backlash their Chris Scott thread is still locked! :poo:

the handbagger scum fans are back at harassing Tim Kelly. The difference between them winning or losing the 2020 flag

In reality, s**t humans like Paddy and Scum Ablett Junior lost it

the handbagger scum fans are back at harassing Tim Kelly. The difference between them winning or losing the 2020 flag

In reality, sh*t humans like Paddy and Scum Ablett Junior lost it
#VICBIAS

In reality, s**t humans like Paddy and Scum Ablett Junior lost it
We win a flag whilst you struggle to avoid the spoon, pretty easy to see the problem here. :$

BD9C748B-A517-4714-9141-34B3B162BF4C.jpeg

Back