Geelong is homophobic

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 12, 2006
Booking desk, TISM boat hire
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Victory
3 weeks ago I was in London on a work training course... when I flew back I got sat next to two Lessers who were really nice girls, the lesser that I sat next to turned out to be from Geelong, and was a mad Catters fan just like me.

Luckily both of us worked out that living in Geelong did not need to equate with barracking for Geelong.

Sadly for the lesser, she could attend one game on her home trip, and that was the game vs Essenscum. We had intended to catch up for a beer, but unfortunately for me, I had to take my son and his best friend to the bullshit that was WWE at Rod Laver Arena.

So I listened to my radio the whole time and realised that a weekend can't get any worse... you're watching s**t, contrived wresting bullshit, your undefeated team is trying to prance their way to a win against a more committed opponent and you know you need to get up tomorrow morning to boundary umpire a ****ing u/10's game out in the boondocks at 7am

****ing, ****ing ****ing ****:mad:

so geelong are homophobic how..?

tumblr_l4aiapByPA1qa0ztjo6_400.png

3 weeks ago I was in London on a work training course... when I flew back I got sat next to two Lessers who were really nice girls, the lesser that I sat next to turned out to be from Geelong, and was a mad Catters fan just like me.

Luckily both of us worked out that living in Geelong did not need to equate with barracking for Geelong.

Sadly for the lesser, she could attend one game on her home trip, and that was the game vs Essenscum. We had intended to catch up for a beer, but unfortunately for me, I had to take my son and his best friend to the bullshit that was WWE at Rod Laver Arena.

So I listened to my radio the whole time and realised that a weekend can't get any worse... you're watching s**t, contrived wresting bullshit, your undefeated team is trying to prance their way to a win against a more committed opponent and you know you need to get up tomorrow morning to boundary umpire a ****ing u/10's game out in the boondocks at 7am

****ing, ****ing ****ing ****:mad:
Tryhard! distinctly unfunny fail:D

Why you dissing on WWE for? You homophobe or something?

Is this like KM's train thread, or was it created because you felt the need to tell us you went to England?

Why you dissing on WWE for? You homophobe or something?

It was shithouse... Ray Mestiro could have been any midget in a mask... the only "legitimate" wrestler was John Cena... and in any case it was total bullshit... you should have seen the bogan contingent in force :eek:

Is Randy Orton still the world champ?

It was shithouse... Ray Mestiro could have been any midget in a mask... the only "legitimate" wrestler was John Cena... and in any case it was total bullshit... you should have seen the bogan contingent in force :eek:

Ohh, so that's why the attendance was so low for the big game on Satuday night.

Bolded rules out any suspicion you may have been homophobe....

You a gay rights activist or something?

Ohh, so that's why the attendance was so low for the big game on Satuday night.

Surprised you weren't there... most Collingwood supporters were... I could have used Judd as a protection ninja.. he knows his s**t when it comes to pressure points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surprised you weren't there... most Collingwood supporters were... I could have used Judd as a protection ninja.. he knows his s**t when it comes to pressure points

Made it as far as the carpark, scalped my ticket for a heafty profit and then proceeded to break into cars. You see, I'm somewhat of an entrepreneur.:cool:

One of the universe's best kept secrets is waking and cracking open a few beers first thing, and sitting down on the couch to watch a bit of WWE. The absolute bullshit of it all, combined with some breakfast beer makes for great lolz.

The wrestlers these days are s**t though, personalityless meatheads. Bring back the days of The Rock (circa The Corporation) DX, Mankind etc etc.

If it's any consolation Tyler, Stevie J was probably doing more fake acting and staging at Etihad than what was going on in the WWE at Rod Laver.:D

No consolation... I was on the trans gnarling then pumping the fist whilst all the fat bogans around me were hollerin' at the s**t going on in the ring.

But I believe you about the Stevie J acting.. too many priors to believe otherwise

No consolation... I was on the trans gnarling then pumping the fist whilst all the fat bogans around me were hollerin' at the s**t going on in the ring.

But I believe you about the Stevie J acting.. too many priors to believe otherwise

:eek:

Err..pics?

You gen-y idiot... tanny = transistor radio aka walkman.. your generation is so ****ing stupid :rolleyes:

Check your sarcasm meter, might have suffered the same fate as Geelong's unbeaten run:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back