No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond had an interesting community camp:

Tuesday, February 4:

Super clinic for children aged 5-12 years. All Richmond players will be in attendance to help apply henna tattoos and mullet haircuts for the kids.

Register your details below to participate in the clinic.
Where: Reid Oval, Cramer Street, Swan Hill
Time: 4:00pm – 5:30pm

Wednesday, February 5:
Richmond open training session. Watch the players train, looking like a million bucks, before Dusty steals it. Get in some early pre-season expletives yourself with a venting machine available. Test out new insults and taunts from the sidelines.
Time: 9:00am – 11:00am

Wednesday, February 5:
Richmond players,Brett Deledio, Chris Yarran, Ty Vickery, and Steve Morris will be onsite to demonstrate new ways to burn your membership.

Where: CFA, Kerang.
Time: 12 midday – 1:00pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live pick trading on the agenda

While already listed players being traded during draft night appears a long way off in the AFL, the League hasn't ruled out bringing in the significant addition of being able to move picks for this year's draft, which will again be held in Sydney.

(Scott) Clayton said he couldn't foresee already listed players being up for trade on draft night at least in the short-term plans of the competition, but that players in the draft pool might not finish the night where they were first selected.
Clayton's version of the concept sounds terrible, but I'm otherwise for this.

Tuesday, February 4:

Super clinic for children aged 5-12 years. All Richmond players will be in attendance to help apply henna tattoos and mullet haircuts for the kids.

Wednesday, February 5:
Richmond open training session. Watch the players train, looking like a million bucks, before Dusty steals it. Get in some early pre-season expletives yourself with a venting machine available. Test out new insults and taunts from the sidelines.

Wednesday, February 5:
Richmond players,Brett Deledio, Chris Yarran, Ty Vickery, and Steve Morris will be onsite to demonstrate new ways to burn your membership.

rolling.gif

Only today.

It's been daily since 2013. :straining: :mask:
haha...nah not just today but it is so noisy about it on there at the moment its unavoidable.... i still find it riles me up!
i still cant get my head around convicted drug cheats being glorified!
that mob has swiftly moved past collingwood as the team i dislike the most.
anyways...talking about it doesnt help so i'll move on... one day!

I saw the headlines on the back of today's West Australian and I thought bad idea, Fyfe has been injured and probably should just concentrate on playing good football for the upcoming season and not be burden with the extra pressure of being captain. Oh well that's their problem.

YES YES YES! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

#StandbyMcChins

Eddie was magnificent for turning Collingwood around in the early years.

But he's past his use-by now and every year that passes he becomes a bigger millstone.

It's awesome...

Eddie was magnificent for turning Collingwood around in the early years.

But he's past his use-by now and every year that passes he becomes a bigger millstone.

It's awesome...

I think we all know from personal experience that a president with a tenure of near on 20 years doesn't always bode well for the future of your football club. ;)

Tuesday, February 4:

Wednesday, February 5:

Wednesday, February 5:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good but ferris has it covered.

I saw the headlines on the back of today's West Australian and I thought bad idea, Fyfe has been injured and probably should just concentrate on playing good football for the upcoming season and not be burden with the extra pressure of being captain. Oh well that's their problem.

Mate, they are absolutely shitting themselves that he will jump ship, probably think this is a way of keeping him there a while longer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mike Fitzpatrick steps down as AFL Chairman

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2017-02-15/fitzpatrick-steps-down

MIKE Fitzpatrick has announced he is retiring from the AFL Commission, ending 10 years as the League's chairman during an historic period of expansion.

Fitzpatrick, who has served 14 years on the Commission, will be replaced by Richard Goyder on April 4.
A three-time premiership ruckman with Carlton, Fitzpatrick's resignation was accepted by the Commission at a meeting in Sydney on February 9.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back