No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #10 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make a difference Mel. She would have known who he is and the fact that he was married with kids. She contributed to that so she is as much a home wrecker and him.
Disgusting, the pair of them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
You cannot wreck a home from the outside. A marriage is between two people. I don't cheat on my husband because I don't want to, SOS himself couldn't 'wreck my home'

As things stand, I don't get what this is all about.

Have the AFL over-stepped their mark by wanting to be the moral watchdog?

EDIT: More to come. :)
I don't think the press conference was necessary, all it has done is brought further embarrassment to the families. However, I can understand the sackings resignations. A relationship between an executive and an intern or a junior employee is fraught with danger to the business.

I don't think the press conference was necessary, all it has done is brought further embarrassment to the families. However, I can understand the sackings resignations. A relationship between an executive and an intern or a junior employee is fraught with danger to the business.

It's all a bit weird to me given what has come out since the "junior" employees call.

We'll see what come about in the next few days, but you know what..........I don't ******* care. :)

385B8B2000000578-3787427-image-m-2_1473884901498.jpg

You cannot wreck a home from the outside. A marriage is between two people. I don't cheat on my husband because I don't want to, SOS himself couldn't 'wreck my home'
Thats rubbish.
If you knowingly have an afair with a married person you are and have always been known as a home wrecker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Know more than one young woman who's been threatened with her job as an attempt to get them to sleep with a superior. It's disgusting and works more than it should. We have no idea what happened or why so to label anyone in this situation isn't right. This sort of thing is overly complicated and best left alone by us on lookers.

Seems to absolve the guilty party of responsibility for their own actions, that's what's rubbish.
Read through my posts, that's not what I am saying Meb. He is a fool that has just as much fault in it, maybe more if he instigated it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back