Mega Thread General MFC Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody can convince me that with our playing list if we simply made the decision that our forward ball movement is going to be full-pace, ballistic attack we wouldn't be the most dangerous side in the league.

We have nothing to lose, we already make dozens of mistakes and are ineffective going forward trying to control the ball and the result has been two straight sets exits.

I want to see Bowey and Rivers running off halfback, Oliver and Petracca bursting out of stoppages and having Hunter/Chandler/ANB to dish off to and deliver inside 50, and Pickett/Fritsch/McAdam getting the ball out in front of them.

Yeah if anyone had the right to mouth off it was May, about the only guy we had who didnt choke at some point in the two finals. If you want to talk the talk you gotta walk the walk first. In other words Max Gawn should never speak again.

Yeah if anyone had the right to mouth off it was May, about the only guy we had who didnt choke at some point in the two finals. If you want to talk the talk you gotta walk the walk first. In other words Max Gawn should never speak again.
So unclutch he had to ruin Oliver's only clutch moment as well. The no clutch cucks FC.

Peter Lawrence: "...discussion, negotiation and settlement beats litigation"

Also Peter Lawrence:

Just picking up on the thread from elsewhere… lol at blokes who weren’t on here when we won the flag. That must of hurt so much…

Just picking up on the thread from elsewhere… lol at blokes who weren’t on here when we won the flag. That must of hurt so much…
???

If it was anyone but Peter Lawrence id be with them.

Unbelievable, the only person wanting Roffey and Pert out the door is a bigger knob than they are. #FistedForever

If it was anyone but Peter Lawrence id be with them.

Unbelievable, the only person wanting Roffey and Pert out the door is a bigger knob than they are. #FistedForever
Hard to attract quality to a dead-end cause. Club boards are a closed shop protecting mediocre at best incumbents.

I've never really understood Lawrence's gripes. His challenges and proposals for the constitution last year were barely worth writing an email to the club over, let alone demanding the personal info of all the members.

That stunt was so stupid that he basically ensured the current boards amendments went through almost unanimously.

Never seen this vid. Random recommended, what a nice surprise. Easy to see why I love Powell and Vardy watching these highlights. Powell was such an ugly field kick but he was brilliant around goals weirdly, just knew how to kick them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never seen this vid. Random recommended, what a nice surprise. Easy to see why I love Powell and Vardy watching these highlights. Powell was such an ugly field kick but he was brilliant around goals weirdly, just knew how to kick them.

For some reason 2002 is my most memorable. I think at that point I went full nuff that season I just recall every game. Only watched the hawthorn game just now. Still remember the game clearly and it showed it in the highlights. One highlight shows Powell scores to put melbourne up 74 to 30 the next highlight shows Johnstone levelling at 90 each. So basically hawthorn scored 60 to 10 before Johnstone got one back. Was s**t at the time but on reflection was a fun game. Anyway just from this post you can see how much I've waffled on. Now on to port power.

Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right thread for this and its a bit of a long shot but i'm wondering if anyone here (who is a dees member) isn't planning on going to Adelaide for Gather Round and would be happy to pass on their barcode.

I am looking at going but ideally want to take my partner so just wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to pass on their barcode if they didn't plan on using it.
I believe this isn't part of the typically membership so wouldn't effect the number of other games you could attend.

As i said it's a bit of a long shot and no issues if no one can help but just wanted to check.

Thanks.

why do we have to have the AFLW news plastered all over the home page? Can't they just have their own website, like the wnba?

Also, the dees social media could be so much better. They could show us videos of players pumping weights, show more than 5 photos of a training that goes for 2.5 hours, do player interviews etc. Hell they could show us Goody addressing the players (obviously not giving away strategies). The social media team are hopeless.

why do we have to have the AFLW news plastered all over the home page? Can't they just have their own website, like the wnba?

Also, the dees social media could be so much better. They could show us videos of players pumping weights, show more than 5 photos of a training that goes for 2.5 hours, do player interviews etc. Hell they could show us Goody addressing the players (obviously not giving away strategies). The social media team are hopeless.

Coz the club (AFL in general) is run by the looney left

For some reason 2002 is my most memorable. I think at that point I went full nuff that season I just recall every game. Only watched the hawthorn game just now. Still remember the game clearly and it showed it in the highlights. One highlight shows Powell scores to put melbourne up 74 to 30 the next highlight shows Johnstone levelling at 90 each. So basically hawthorn scored 60 to 10 before Johnstone got one back. Was s**t at the time but on reflection was a fun game. Anyway just from this post you can see how much I've waffled on. Now on to port power.

It was fun to watch at the very least. Geez we had some nice kicks on the run in that team, Ward, Woey, Leoncelli, Green, Yze, Johnstone, Wheatley. A surplus of exactly the type of players we desperately lack now.

Id much rather watch this style of football and finish 6th than finish 4th watching the current style.

The annoying thing about the social media is they could hire a couple of 18 year olds on minimum wage and they'd do an amazing job compared to the hacks running it now.

It was fun to watch at the very least. Geez we had some nice kicks on the run in that team, Ward, Woey, Leoncelli, Green, Yze, Johnstone, Wheatley. A surplus of exactly the type of players we desperately lack now.

Id much rather watch this style of football and finish 6th than finish 4th watching the current style.
Yeah I know right. I actually remember the game wowoedin got not alot of game time. Anyway great time's.

Man I forgot a little how much I loved Ward, Walsh, Brown and Wheatley off HB/Wing in that team. Probably their peak around then together. They were so aggressive, feel like we were ahead of our time there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back