(Log in to remove this ad.)

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Right move I think.
Great for the LW division. Khabib may want it but there’s no fair way they fight this year.

Good move on his part, he has nothing left to prove. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't like fighting, but he likes the lifestyle it affords him.

Got to say I am disappointed though as he is my favourite fighter

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
AFL Club
Geelong
Good move on his part, he has nothing left to prove. Plus he has openly stated that he doesn't like fighting, but he likes the lifestyle it affords him.

Got to say I am disappointed though as he is my favourite fighter
I like GSP. He's a gentlemen. I did think he lost that fight against Hendricks, and he did '' retire '' right after it. Apart from that he's a true champion and I firmly believed even after all that time away from the sport that he would beat Bisping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DazalenkoUBewty

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aussie Cricket Team, Port Maggies
LMAO!

Sonnen's voice was pissing me off. I think his story is full of shit. But it's funny nonetheless.

Even if it wasn't true on the night, that's the kinda shit Cerrone has pulled before no question.
Cerrone has cut ties with Ariel, I dare say he has done the same with Sonnen as well now.

Hate

scumbagg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Fighting Furies
Moderator #9,446
I couldn't be happier for him. You don't get much more class than GSP. It is very rare that one goes out on top, in any sport, let alone combat sports. Good for him. He doesn't have anything left to prove.

His two losses he at one stage got back, and he is going out on a 13 fight win streak.

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Phoenix Suns, Sunderland
I couldn't be happier for him. You don't get much more class than GSP. It is very rare that one goes out on top, in any sport, let alone combat sports. Good for him. He doesn't have anything left to prove.

His two losses he at one stage got back, and he is going out on a 13 fight win streak.
Couldn't agree more. Classy, amazingly talented, walking away with plenty of money and without having taken too much damage over the course of his career. Undoubtedly the goat at 170 (possibly pound for pound too) and goes out having won the middleweight belt too.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
I like GSP. He's a gentlemen. I did think he lost that fight against Hendricks, and he did '' retire '' right after it. Apart from that he's a true champion and I firmly believed even after all that time away from the sport that he would beat Bisping.
True but Hendricks was probably on the juice in that fight anyway. Agreed to testing then refused

Top Bottom