General Political Chat

Remove this Banner Ad

lol all I knew were people who worked in slaughterhouses and the mines, far too many of them, 2 absolutely shameful careers where one kills animals and the other kills the planet. Any further than 40km of a cbd you're surrounded with non-academics who work these type of jobs. No one is career focused and instead work these pickup jobs as a means to fund a social lifestyle that usually involves alot of drinking and music. I could of pissed off school at 15 and did that. A decade on and that's what most of them are still doing!
Such an ignorant stupid comment
Humans need animals to eat! FFS animals eat each other

The mines exist! Due to nearly everything that we use in our life comes from the ground!

For example a push bike, the product that is was made from, coal and steel will have been used in the process of making it!

Milo Yiannopoulos: “I can’t wait for vigilante squads to start gunning journalists down on sight.

He got his wish this morning.
5 dead in a Newsroom in Maryland
How does that differ from the looney left calling everyone, racists, islamaphobes & riot to incite violence and hatred!

Then go on to hiding when quizzed

Such an ignorant stupid comment
Humans need animals to eat! FFS animals eat each other

The mines exist! Due to nearly everything that we use in our life comes from the ground!

For example a push bike, the product that is was made from, coal and steel will have been used in the process of making it!

Yeah no s**t! I personally couldn't do that myself and leave to the people that enjoy killing animals.

The mines should've been nationalized from day one but instead private individuals bribing politicians to create them licenses 100 years ago. Scum of the earth! Stole from an entire nation!

While the rest of the world moves towards legalisation the new South Australian government is looking to elevate weed to the same category as smack which means you can get two years for possession. Wtf is wrong with the Liberal Party?

Guaranteed vote-winner that.

Of all the cities........

Gov - " Oh we'll name and shame all those child care centres who jack up their prices now that we've capped what they charge "

No such luck getting the same scrutiny to the job agencies though.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Gov - " Oh we'll name and shame all those child care centres who jack up their prices now that we've capped what they charge "

No such luck getting the same scrutiny to the job agencies though.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Nice whataboutism

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its not just her

South Australian Liberal senator Lucy Gichuhi has told a Kenyan television program that her $200,000 salary is "not a lot of money" in Australia.

And good riddance to corrupt* rubbish

South Australian Liberal Lucy Gichuhi has been relegated to an unwinnable spot on the party's Senate ticket, all but confirming her exit from parliament at the next election. The senator joined the Liberals in February after entering parliament as an independent to replace disqualified Family First senator Bob Day last year.

But she wasn't able to convince SA party members to put her in a winnable spot on the upper house ticket, with Adelaide councillor Alex Antic grabbing third place.

*If not corrupt then snout in trough

DhJvn6uVQAAjVLa.jpg

It’s all class warfare that’s right! No mention of three things that stop most people from at least being in the middle class or higher.
1) finish school
2) get a job
3) don’t have children before you’re married

It’s all class warfare that’s right! No mention of three things that stop most people from at least being in the middle class or higher.
1) finish school
2) get a job
Just wondering, has anyone ever seen you and Bombersfan4000 in the same room together?

While the rest of the world moves towards legalisation the new South Australian government is looking to elevate weed to the same category as smack which means you can get two years for possession. Wtf is wrong with the Liberal Party?
Don't think it should be legalised but what the hell.

lol all I knew were people who worked in slaughterhouses and the mines, far too many of them, 2 absolutely shameful careers where one kills animals and the other kills the planet. Any further than 40km of a cbd you're surrounded with non-academics who work these type of jobs. No one is career focused and instead work these pickup jobs as a means to fund a social lifestyle that usually involves alot of drinking and music. I could of pissed off school at 15 and did that. A decade on and that's what most of them are still doing!
What a weird rant. Engineers a Geologists are academics, and where the hell do you think we are going to get all the materials for everything we use in everyday life?

Last edited:
Yeah no s**t! I personally couldn't do that myself and leave to the people that enjoy killing animals.

The mines should've been nationalized from day one but instead private individuals bribing politicians to create them licenses 100 years ago. Scum of the earth! Stole from an entire nation!
Sounds like you have some pretty deep issues there some mental derangement for starters

1) finish school
2) get a job

I agree with your general prescriptions, but there are plenty of underemployed (or even unemployed) university graduates out there.

Granted, they're often from middle-class families but they themselves are not really part of the middle class.

Too right, Jeremy. An individual elected to protect democracy including freedom of speech but who practised censorship attempting to stop the publicaton of "My Israel Question" by Antony Loewenstein. A seat clogger who did little to advance Labor values and who will now suck on the taxpayers teat for the rest of his days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back