General Sport Discussion (non-AFL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Baku is a unique circuit. Each sector is so distinct. Sector one is all heavy acceleration and heavy braking, Sector two is so technical (and its built around a castle for God’s sakes) and sector three is basically full throttle.

It was insane last year. Crashes all over the place in free practice and qualy, Palmer’s car catching fire, Bottas and Raikkonen colliding, the Force Indias ******* each other over, the red flag, Vettel absolutely losing his mind, Hamilton’s headrest issue and Stroll getting on the podium.

Absolutely nuts.

Classic race

I can’t help but picture Christian Horner getting home after that race.

Ginger Spice: “Hi honey, how was your day?”
Horner: “LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!”

*runs up the stairs and slams the bedroom door*

I can’t help but picture Christian Horner getting home after that race.

Ginger Spice: “Hi honey, how was your day?”
Horner: “LEAVE ME ALONE I DON’T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT!!!”

*runs up the stairs and slams the bedroom door*
You can't block twice into a corner. These cars lose so much downforce when following , Ric was just a passenger when verstappen changed line the second time.

DanI is so out of Red Bull. And rightly so. Jos sucking Marko off.

You can't block twice into a corner. These cars lose so much downforce when following , Ric was just a passenger when verstappen changed line the second time.

Yep.

In other news, did you see the proposed aero changes for 2019 surprisingly got the go ahead vote?

Hopefully they have the desired effect.

Yep.

In other news, did you see the proposed aero changes for 2019 surprisingly got the go ahead vote?

Yes. I think it brings Red Bull back and blunts Newey a little. .. or he is the guy who figures a way around it. Either way Ric at Ferrari next year.

Yep.

Mercedes-Benz have said they aren't chasing Danny, either go Hamilton/Bottas or Hamilton /Ocon.

The feeling is he is Ferrari bound.

Mercedes-Benz have said they aren't chasing Danny, either go Hamilton/Bottas or Hamilton /Ocon.

The feeling is he is Ferrari bound.

voelfZW.gif

No mate, no fun this weekend. I have 27 days to finish a project, has to get done.
You can celebrate the completion by cracking a cold one and watching a replay. A fantastic fight, goodluck on ya project. Hope it's done before the 9th that'll be a banger of a day of fighting

You can celebrate the completion by cracking a cold one and watching a replay. A fantastic fight, goodluck on ya project. Hope it's done before the 9th that'll be a banger of a day of fighting
Sad to see Troy Waters pass away, he was a damn good fighter at jnr middle. Never quite got the world title but was considered one of the best in his division for a number of years.

Fought Terry Norris in a great fight when Norris was considered no 1 p4p in the world. If you get a chance have a look it will be on YouTube somewhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad we got Bella Hadid's thoughts on the Monaco F1.

Inane and awkward celebrity interviews are part of the institution of Martin’s grid walk.

Textbook boring Monaco GP as expected. Stoked for Danny though.

Why on earth would the NRL head honcho's decide to have the State of Origin at the MCG? Have sold only 20,000 tickets. Going to look a bit ordinary on the telly.

Why on earth would the NRL head honcho's decide to have the State of Origin at the MCG? Have sold only 20,000 tickets. Going to look a bit ordinary on the telly.

Because 90,000 turned up there 3 years ago?

LeBron James leads the Cavs to the finals and his personal 8th consecutive finals appearance! He is a freak of nature. The stat lines he has been putting up these playoffs as a 34 year old are truly phenomenal.

Inane and awkward celebrity interviews are part of the institution of Martin’s grid walk.

Textbook boring Monaco GP as expected. Stoked for Danny though.
And Will Power wins indy 500 and Alex Peroni wins formula Renault at Monaco. Great weekend for aussie motor sport.

Danny an outside chance at the championship this year.

I'm not a Cavs fan, but I have to admit I'm a LeBron fan whenever the Mavs miss playoffs. He's so impressive on the court and off.

He’s better than Jordan now, despite many not willing to admit it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back