Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:
Grand Final Week;

I reckon Launceston will win JUST. STill not convinced on that decision though.

The TASSIE MEDAL - if THURLEY doesn't win this it's a bigger disgrace than not including FINCH in the top 30.

Grand Final Week;

I reckon Launceston will win JUST. STill not convinced on that decision though.

The TASSIE MEDAL - if THURLEY doesn't win this it's a bigger disgrace than not including FINCH in the top 30.

consistency was finch's biggest downfall this year. no doubt he would have polled a few 3 votes in games where he kicked big bags, but he consistently kicked hauls of 4, 5 or 6 & probably only polled a few 1 votes from these. on the other hand geappen kicked 8 or 10 last year a fair few times & obviously got a lot of "best ons'. on this who is of more value? i reckon finch but obviously umpires don;t see it like that.

Hmm.. Very interesting. Doesn't look good for the future.

Would losing the ABC telecast affect anyone really? I know that I watch it a bit when I cant get to games. It would be interesting to see the clubs take on it. Maybe they would think they would get better attendances? Would it affect how the AFL recruiters get to see the young talent?
It was interesting to see that AFLTas subsidise it with the figure of $50k being mentioned. I wonder what they think of the coverage ending. What advantage would they see in the telecasts?

Re: The map

absolute disgrace. 3 weeks - deserved much more than that. and for the nhfc board to pay for a lawyer to defend his case is a huge waste of a clubs funds. I fully understand and support clubs hiring lawyers for advice and so forth when they believe a player has been wrongly reported, but for a stupid hot headed "scuffle" that Allison started and was clearly guilty, it is a waste of funds and I cant see it going down too well with members.

absolute disgrace. 3 weeks - deserved much more than that. and for the nhfc board to pay for a lawyer to defend his case is a huge waste of a clubs funds. I fully understand and support clubs hiring lawyers for advice and so forth when they believe a player has been wrongly reported, but for a stupid hot headed "scuffle" that Allison started and was clearly guilty, it is a waste of funds and I cant see it going down too well with members.

where in that article does it say the club paid for his legal representation, or do you know something we don't.

The NHFC did not pay for a lawyer.The NHFC certainly did not condone Paul Allisons actions & it was not a good look.Allison denied striking & the club like any other club defended its player against that particular charge.If it had of been any other charge ie misconduct etc then he would have pleaeded guilty.It is also once again about how AFL Tas conduct their investigation & tribunals & I can assure you it is amateurish to say the least.

He would look good in a roos jumper with his flowing Red hair! Lawyer would have been to try and minimise the damage as every knows he was guilty. No for a fact the skipper of North was not impressed!

He is looking sharp in his suit though! As sharp as a butter knife! :D

The NHFC did not pay for a lawyer.The NHFC certainly did not condone Paul Allisons actions & it was not a good look.Allison denied striking & the club like any other club defended its player against that particular charge.If it had of been any other charge ie misconduct etc then he would have pleaeded guilty.It is also once again about how AFL Tas conduct their investigation & tribunals & I can assure you it is amateurish to say the least.

This sounds like a bloke in the know! Why a lawyer then? Amateurish is what the A stands for in AFL Tas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To see first hand what a shambles their process is.AFL Tas encourage a culture of clubs dobbing each other in.Murphy & Hall are victims of this for minor indiscretions this year.The club offerred to AFL Tas to suspend Allison for 4 matches & they said no let them deal with it - fact!

To see first hand what a shambles their process is.AFL Tas encourage a culture of clubs dobbing each other in.Murphy & Hall are victims of this for minor indiscretions this year.The club offerred to AFL Tas to suspend Allison for 4 matches & they said no let them deal with it - fact!

what do you mean encourage a culture aboyt dobbing each other in?

What a load of horse poop!

Thurley should be a shoe-in, but who knows.

With tim bristow the only launceston player remaining in the top 10, would have to think he has a few votes...

from what i have heard round the traps as well... dont be surprised if thurls doesnt poll a vote in the game v north hobart early in season where he kicked 5 and had 30-odd touches and pretty much single handedly won them the game.

what a crock

With tim bristow the only launceston player remaining in the top 10, would have to think he has a few votes...

from what i have heard round the traps as well... dont be surprised if thurls doesnt poll a vote in the game v north hobart early in season where he kicked 5 and had 30-odd touches and pretty much single handedly won them the game.

what a crock

You have to got to be joking, he was clearly bog!

It has to be up to AFL tas to invesitgate an incident, and if they believe it should go before the tribunal then it does. It's not up to the clubs to hand out penalties. Why i'm on a roll, would love to know what the top dogs at North think of Allisons comments in the paper yesterday! If they wanted to give him four weeks then surely they knew what happened.

what a crock

i'm interested in the rnd 14 game against d'port up there. Thurl's got 30 odd possies & i think 7 goals but that muppet from the advocate did'nt give him a vote in the RACT award. did hear later it was more about Banham closing the gap on Thurl's. bloody cheat.

what a crock

Would be ironic considering he gave a 3 finger (suggesting 3 votes) salute to the North Hobart crowd after kicking his 5th.

Did deserve the 3,2 and 1 that day though, no doubt about that.

i'm interested in the rnd 14 game against d'port up there. Thurl's got 30 odd possies & i think 7 goals but that muppet from the advocate did'nt give him a vote in the RACT award. did hear later it was more about Banham closing the gap on Thurl's. bloody cheat.
Dazz will always secure votes with the mullett:thumbsu:

Tigers v Tigers match

Rumor has it that Hobart and Kingborough are going to play a game next week at Mt Nelson Primary School (its about half way between Twin Ovals and TCA) and that the winner gets to be in the TSL.

My money's on the Tigers to win.

Who would win?

Re: Tigers v Tigers match

Rumor has it that Hobart and Kingborough are going to play a game next week at Mt Nelson Primary School (its about half way between Twin Ovals and TCA) and that the winner gets to be in the TSL.

My money's on the Tigers to win.

Who would win?

Really? Such a big decision being based on the outcome of a game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back