Alex Wright (Norwood)

Jack Tuthill

North Launceston

Ins:

Outs:

Michael Stingel (Norwood)
Tom Bennett
Corey Nankervis

* will only add confirmed as there are obviously heaps of rumours out there.

* post here and I’ll add on

Last edited:

Damn...there goes my reason for living...fuc...sorry...gotta be good now...fiddle dee dee...

In all seriousness, we're all on the same page, just don't act like it. I love footy, rivalry is everything, so seeing two northern teams I don't even properly barrack for (kinda like Collingwood supporters barracking for Carlton in a match because they're Victorian) dominating is pretty cool, because as a 51yo I remember the bullshit that was twentieth century Southern governance of all Tasmanian footy. Not like we were exactly the pros either. But it would be way better if all seven plus the NW were chock full of the best locals and gun interstaters and we were all watching that, plus 40 Tasmanians running around in the AFL as they did in the last century, and also counting down the days to another origin match or a state game we could win...

In all seriousness, we're all on the same page, just don't act like it.

Thanks. I don't expect all sweetness and light and unicorn rainbow farts, at least be civil towards one another. I was brought in to clean up the Tassie boards ten years ago because of the non-stop trolling that had become a poisonous ongoing shitfight (re Burnie Dockers thread on the old TSL board). It won't be allowed to happen again.

As I posted back then, "Banter is fine and I encourage it. Garbage, trolling, namecalling will be in vain as your posts will be deleted."

I've said my bit, carry on :thumbsu:

Bizarre choice of which game to stream yesterday. Third of the season down, Lauderdale without their stars put in a great effort by the look of the scoreline. They loom as the danger to Clarence and Tigers for a spot in the final four.

Bizarre choice of which game to stream yesterday. Third of the season down, Lauderdale without their stars put in a great effort by the look of the scoreline. They loom as the danger to Clarence and Tigers for a spot in the final four.

They steamed the Glenorchy game too, I don’t think Clarence want their home games streamed.

Its the home teams responsibility to stream the games. Costs 300 from what I'm told.
Yer but TSL also streams a game free of charge each week. Should of been the Clar vs NH game but oh well.
Devils are back so a few teams will be hit hard with that.
Clarence vs Lauderdale- since round one Clarence have gone 4-1 and Lauderdale 0-5 but showed good signs last week- Clarence 10 points.
Launceston vs North Launceston- I think it could be closer this time but Launceston just have more contributors- Launie 29 points
Tigers vs North Hobart- NH hit hard by devils and may struggle after going down by a point last week in a game they were right up for. Tigers 28 points

All the best to Tyler Carter, sounds like a shocking injury. A great contributor to the league.
Very Lop-sided results today, would sting being rivalry games.

All the best to Tyler Carter, sounds like a shocking injury. A great contributor to the league.
Very Lop-sided results today, would sting being rivalry games.

He is a good player. Extremely unlucky.

Gee North Hobart are way off. They'd struggle against the top sfl sides I'd imagine. Such a shame.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looked like a broken ankle or leg or most likely both. Don’t really want to speculate. Either way not good and was in significant pain. He’s the heart and soul of that club and an impossible player to replace structure wise.

Looked like a broken ankle or leg or most likely both. Don’t really want to speculate. Either way not good and was in significant pain. He’s the heart and soul of that club and an impossible player to replace structure wise.
No good at all. Judging by the match reports he has really stepped up this year.

No good at all. Judging by the match reports he has really stepped up this year.

Sounds like a fracture & ankle dislocation. Nasty. Could take a while to recover from. A very sad situation for the young fella.

I think Craig is his dad. A very good Glenorchy player & Devils VFL player in the day.

Anyway, wish the young man all the best in his recovery.

Correct, Craig is his Dad and was a very good player with Glenorchy and the Devils.

Read the other day that Tyler won’t walk for 6-8 weeks.

What's happening up north with Launceston and North? Saw Launcestons statement they released tonight about Cody Thorp...

Have a look at the Thorp incident on North Launcestons Facebook page. How he got off that is ridiculous, no wonder AFLTAS have over ruled the decision.
North Launceston 40
Clarence 25
Tigers 17

Happy with the roos getting one over the pies yesterday. North hobart looked to have played ok... with North Launceston having so many outs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back