Getting Tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Total dogs breakfast today. When I finally got in it keeps giving me very odd selections or telling me none available. Most recent attempt gave me a level 1 seat for $130. Might just wait for public seats later.

And they are wondering why crowds are down.
Have you followed the instructions they sent about the $0 general seating vs best available upgrades?

Why does it take so long for seating availability to process, and then the booking manager rejects your request?

I think my account has restrictions placed on it because I jump ahead of the queue and they don't like it.

Have you followed the instructions they sent about the $0 general seating vs best available upgrades?
I did, seems like the better tickets come on sale later on after the general reserved is allocated. I was happy to pay a bit extra to secure a couple of good seats for this match but haven't even been given the option yet, other than paying for some average seats if I select 'best available'.

"Members wishing to sit in a more premium seating category than General Reserved can do so by paying an upgrade fee. Once all General Reserved tickets are exhausted, away members looking to redeem a ticket will be required to pay to upgrade into a more premium seating category."

Based on that above, I can't upgrade to an actual good seat until later on today so will try then.

How do we go about buying a ticket for someone that isn’t a member to sit with members? Is it possible?

Myself and my partner have memberships but she wants to bring a friend (non-member). Can I wait until the general public on-sale opens and use our memberships to upgrade our seats and purchase an extra ticket for a friend to sit with us, or do all 3 tickets have to be general public?

Looks like you can by an extra ticket in the members sale

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what I don't get. I'm in M30, but I had to pay. Are you a member only or have a membership in the higher echelon?

My 4 member's tickets were $0 in M30 plus two additional seats at $27 each. I don't think the level of membership matters.

This is what I don't get. I'm in M30, but I had to pay. Are you a member only or have a membership in the higher echelon?

Just a member with the away membership included this year.

You had enter your away barcode then click on Western Bulldogs Allocation and then click on General Reserve.

You shouldn't have had to pay. I've used my membership to buy a ticket during the general admin window and didn't have to pay anything extra (not this round, can't make it this week).

Not AFL relevant, but I thought I'd post this question here in the hope of getting the quickest response, because Ticketek's Terms and Conditions don't clarify:

If you purchase tickets to go to a concert, and you don't elect to pay the additional fee to refund your ticket, are you still entitled to a full refund if the concert is cancelled due to Covid19?

1619576184361.png

Not AFL relevant, but I thought I'd post this question here in the hope of getting the quickest response, because Ticketek's Terms and Conditions don't clarify:

If you purchase tickets to go to a concert, and you don't elect to pay the additional fee to refund your ticket, are you still entitled to a full refund if the concert is cancelled due to Covid19?

View attachment 1113407

If the organiser of the event cancels the event you are entitled to a refund under consumer law, regardless of their specific wording in the fine print.

I just googled their Ts and Cs and the extra bits they have added due to COVID-19 don't change your ability to get a refund if the event is cancelled.

The extra $25 option shown in your post above is about making your ticket refundable if something related to your circumstances prevent you from attending, but would have no bearing on your original rights to a refund if the organiser cancelled the event.

Just a member with the away membership included this year.

You had enter your away barcode then click on Western Bulldogs Allocation and then click on General Reserve.

I put in my membership numbers, must not have clicked on general reserve, but I don't remember. Grrr

Bugger. Think of it as you're just helping the Richmond juggernaut's finances.
That'll make you feel much better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back