Rumour Gibbs gone? Retirement after round 17?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fatty McGovern will never be worth the first round pick, player and $600k you have up for him. He's just not a good enough bloke.

O'Brien isn't AFL quality, Kennedy's disposal is shot and TDK is big but not much else.

You've spent a lot of money and draft capital to go nowhere.

I just had to requote as this is the best 'sooky la la' I have seen for a while. :clapping: :beercheers: :D

Fatty McGovern will never be worth the first round pick, player and $600k you have up for him. He's just not a good enough bloke.

O'Brien isn't AFL quality, Kennedy's disposal is shot and TDK is big but not much else.

You've spent a lot of money and draft capital to go nowhere.

In the space of one season we've gone from 16th to a chance to play finals with 5 weeks to go.
Yep, thats going nowhere.

I'd be happy for you to point out to me where I actually claim Carlton gave Adelaide pick 13. I only made the point that pick 13 is what they received.

The dissonance is you writing long winded posts in an attempt to justify drafting KFC boy for sweet fa.

To be fair, I wouldn't want to posting that the team I support went begging again to AFL for more hand outs either.

Lol your whole board is practically on its hands ans knees begging the AFL for a PP ans band 1 compo for Brouch.

I don't buy this cap that Gibbs isn't good enough! He had one of his best ever seasons in 2018.
Gibbs - Carlton B&F 2014, AA Squad 2014, Equal record pos getter for 1 game- 45 - Carlton 2014, #1 draft pick.

That said....I don't recall his last season at Carlton as being noteable.
his last 2 seasons at carlton were very good

Lol your whole board is practically on its hands ans knees begging the AFL for a PP ans band 1 compo for Brouch.
You just have the worst autocorrect in the world, unless you phone auto-translates into "idiot".

In the space of one season we've gone from 16th to a chance to play finals with 5 weeks to go.
Yep, thats going nowhere.
No, it's taken you almost 15 years to go from last to still looking like underachievers.

smacadam-crows-v-coll-q4-1316-gif.933088

2020-v-haw-q1-a-gif.950634

2020-v-haw-q1-b-gif.950635

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played his best football at half-back actually, was an outside seagull as midfielder.
nah ...old regurgitated news...but were you asleep for his last couple of years in your team? ..... i cherry picked a couple better games in his last year.... 15 tackles 30d 2 goals v crows , 10 tackles 43d 2 goals v goldcoast , 6 tackles 38d 3goals v north 35d 9 tackles v bombers 14 games over 25 disposals and 14 games withat least 5 tackels per game for a very solid year..... clearly hasn't work for both parties involved ...

Wow. I figured that pic of Beams must have been photoshopped too but I tried searching for it and found a video on a facebook page with Dyl Buckley that was where the picture was taken.

Granted it's a bad picture, but it still looks real. The video was from April.

View attachment 939197
I’m guessing he is a painter so he can case houses for the 3am visit later in the week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back