Gladys Berejiklian in trouble?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, that sounds like a post of someone who had their feelings hurt because they were shown up as an arsehole who doesn't care about others beneath him.

Spoken like a failed IPA fellow. What happened did your eugenics thesis not pass muster?

'national emergency' and then nothing in the next two days......

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

If the NSW Covid 19 National Emergency involves allowing rental inspections, retail still open, no masks outside, etc etc... what does a NSW Bushfire National Emergency comprise? BBQ's, protestor flame thrower guy, and might as well borrow these bad boys from Vic:

1627216420844.png

If the NSW Covid 19 National Emergency involves allowing rental inspections, retail still open, no masks outside, etc etc... what does a NSW Bushfire National Emergency comprise? BBQ's, protestor flame thrower guy, and might as well borrow these bad boys from Vic:

View attachment 1186947

The bushfires were a govt conspiracy too so they could build fast rail remember!

You got me. I'm well known for my love of the IPA. 🤦‍♂️
Run along. There must be some underprivileged people you can look down on.

One minute your fighting for the rights of Credlinism and the next you’re a SJW.

How do you maintain the rage with so many causes to fight for. Impressive.

One minute your fighting for the rights of Credlinism and the next you’re a SJW.

How do you maintain the rage with so many causes to fight for. Impressive.
Keep following me around like a little puppy dog and you'll find out.

Now excuse me. I need to go and delete all my IPA and Credlin posts. 🤦‍♂️

Keep following me around like a little puppy dog and you'll find out.

Now excuse me. I need to go and delete all my IPA and Credlin posts. 🤦‍♂️

hang on. You’ve posted that the feelings of our qanon and sovereign citizen comrades need to be considered because they’re marginalised. All RWNJ talking points.

now because you haven’t mentioned the propagandists by name you don’t mean it.

would love to be next to you in trench. You’d be the first one to run

hang on. You’ve posted that the feelings of our qanon and sovereign citizen comrades need to be considered because they’re marginalised. All RWNJ talking points.

now because you haven’t mentioned the propagandists by name you don’t mean it.

would love to be next to you in trench. You’d be the first one to run
LOL. I wouldn't have a clue what Credlin and the IPA think of the protests.
You're Bernard
1627217640359.png

LOL. I wouldn't have a clue what Credlin and the IPA think of the protests.
You're Bernard
View attachment 1186961
If you don’t know. Now you know. There’s only one ideology that thinks qanon, incels or sovereign citizens are worthy of genuine political discourse

If you don’t know. Now you know. There’s only one ideology that thinks qanon, incels or sovereign citizens are worthy of genuine political discourse
I feel sorry for whatever happened in those peoples lives to get them to the point they felt they needed to protest yesterday.

I feel sorry for whatever happened in those peoples lives to get them to the point they felt they needed to protest yesterday.

I respect your view and I am sympathetic. I’ll leave it there. Peace comrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’ve posted that the feelings of our qanon and sovereign citizen comrades need to be considered because they’re marginalised. All RWNJ talking points.
Just ignore him.
He's probably just role playing and doing some undercover work.
Sort of like Dungeons and Dickheads.

QAnon is a joke started by a weeb with a life size Ayanami Rei figurine

I find it hilarious that all the RWNJs around the world, Christians, middle age white men and Karens are falling over themselves and hanging on every word of a dirty incel. This includes our PM and his friends

None of their opinions matter, and if they wanna protest COVID and infect others then lock them up. Maybe Darwanism will do its thing

I find it hilarious that all the RWNJs around the world, Christians, middle age white men and Karens are falling over themselves and hanging on every word of a dirty incel. This includes our PM and his friends

None of their opinions matter, and if they wanna protest COVID and infect others then lock them up. Maybe Darwanism will do its thing

Evolution by natural selections takes thousands of years

Yet in both Melbourne and Sydney, Covid runs rampant in areas that are safe and traditional Labor seats, what does that tell you about the people who actually catch and spread Covid…

Sorry if already mentioned but a death was from a woman in her 30s with no pre existing medical conditions apparently.

This table highlights the entire problem with conservative thinking.

Conservatives just vomit thought bubbles with zero regard for accuracy or evidence or any sense of reality.

And conservatives do this with zero shame.

HairyO will be nowhere to be seen in the face of evidence completely contradicting the lies in his post.

Do the “quiet Australians” really support all these kooks?

hint: they are not conservatives

I agree with Frydenberg because it was indeed a Victorian problem, created entirely by the incompetence of art graduate Andrews who thought he knew better by hiring unsuitable workers for quarantine that eventually let it out and spread it across Melbourne. What other assistance besides JobKeeper and JobSeeker did Victoria at the time need anyway? Disaster Boy repeatedly turned away ADF support so it's not like he wanted assistance anyway.

Sydney no longer has billions of dollars in pandemic welfare assistance because they did too good a job last year to need to rely on it too much as well as the fact that they have been taking Australia's lion share of returnees, covering for Melbourne's ineptitute for 8 months, at one point their share of plane passengers was greater than the other states combined. I'm not sure what the numbers they are taking now are but it'd still be significantly larger than the next state.

So the NSW government absolutely deserve some assistance from their past stellar performance in handling a responsibility that other states cowardly shirked on. Whiles hopeless Andrews deserves nothing but contempt and should just be quite when adults are discussing grown up affairs, they don't need a dismal failure to be dishing advice about matters he has no knowledge about, it's just embarrassing.

possibly the worst post I’ve read.

He attended every press conference because he didn't trust his underlings from not blurting out information that condemned and put the blame entirely on his government for the virus getting out and spreading in the community. I still remember Sutton casually and accidentally slipping out the fact that the original spread of the virus originated from quarantine and you could tell Disaster was furious with him because he couldn't spin himself out of that fact.
Actually this is a a contender too

Political gain really not the point here, it is more about civic duty. States are obligated to retain their current allocations (based on per capita) for their own populations.

SA premier Marshall said that he was willing to look at negotiating future allocations which is more than reasonable.

the doses are not abstractions.

they are either allocated or available for eligible Victorians. Every couple of doses sent to Sydney means one more vulnerable down here, makes us all less safe and does little to immediately improve Sydney’s position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back