Covertackle

Premiership Player
Jan 26, 2012
Ipswich
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Melbourne Dees
Personally, im against it. Nationalism, the love of ones 'Nation' is what must be destroyed for GLOBALISM to take over. 'No borders, no walls, no USA at all'. One world government is being pushed at all levels of social media, including BF.

There are thousands of brainwashed leftists, marksists, anarchists on all the popular websites and media platforms. Deleting, banning, attacking conservative and 'love of Nation' content. Why do they need to do that if the GLOBALISM idea is so great?

• Banned
No, come on fellas. Globalism is good. The WHO and UN are god like pieces of work !

• Banned
There ya go. Changed the heading for those that felt challenged. dONT WANT TO HURT FEELINGS HERE..

No, come on fellas. Globalism is good. The WHO and UN are god like pieces of work !

need to throw in more Soros, Rothchilds, zionist banking conspiracy, and Bill Gates microchips

Personally, im against it. Nationalism, the love of ones 'Nation' is what must be destroyed for GLOBALISM to take over. 'No borders, no walls, no USA at all'. One world government is being pushed at all levels of social media, including BF.

There are thousands of brainwashed leftists, marksists, anarchists on all the popular websites and media platforms. Deleting, banning, attacking conservative and 'love of Nation' content. Why do they need to do that if the GLOBALISM idea is so great?

You're banging your head against a brick wall with this crowd mate. Believe me, I've tried.

They all believe in an elaborate plot where Putin used the services of Trumps accountant for decades to launder money through John Gotti-owned Stugots Plumbing, and they would all meet down at Carmines Clam Bar in Brooklyn to divvy up the loot and plan the fascist/communist takeover of the free world.

In return, the Russians would 'Russiagate' the 2016 election for Trump.

As if that wasn't enough, they somehow managed to fit a 'Ukrainegate' conspiracy in there where everyone made billions and received favours, except for Hunter Biden.

You're banging your head against a brick wall with this crowd mate. Believe me, I've tried.

They all believe in an elaborate plot where Putin used the services of Trumps accountant for decades to launder money through John Gotti-owned Stugots Plumbing, and they would all meet down at Carmines Clam Bar in Brooklyn to divvy up the loot and plan the fascist/communist takeover of the free world.

In return, the Russians would 'Russiagate' the 2016 election for Trump.

As if that wasn't enough, they somehow managed to fit a 'Ukrainegate' conspiracy in there where everyone made billions and received favours, except for Hunter Biden.
... do we really all believe that? I must consult my copy of the script, because I don't remember believing that.

Ah, there it is, right behind GMO's and Chemtrails. You are indeed correct.

Most of the good food you eat are traded from other countries

So good

You don't need a cargo ship full of supplies from Italy to make a carbonara.

Egg yolks, bacon, pasta.

The pasta is just flour and water, we have plenty of swine about the place see: Dan Andrews ministers, and Chief has chooks in the backyard for the sauce.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

globalisation has many positives though.

nobody is pushing for a one-world government, at least none that i've seen.

no far-left governments are really in power though. maybe sweden, which is ironic as they're the poster child for 'freedom' during covid.

you're confused and being dramatic imo.
Don't bother. This isn't something that should be taken seriously.

You would do well in 1930s Italy and germany. Or 2010s Russia.

nationalism is a virus of hate, selfishness and backwardness.

globalism is the only way humanity prospers and even survives going foward.

ps. You can still love your country under globalism in the same way you love your football team.

globalisation has many positives though.

nobody is pushing for a one-world government, at least none that i've seen.

no far-left governments are really in power though. maybe sweden, which is ironic as they're the poster child for 'freedom' during covid.

you're confused and being dramatic imo.
A world government would be great However like all governments it must have boundaries that protect human rights and disperse power To avoid tyranny and ensure the government works for the people and not the other way round.

An effective world government that people choose to live under is the only path to world peace.

A world government would be great However like all governments it must have boundaries that protect human rights and disperse power To avoid tyranny and ensure the government works for the people and not the other way round.

An effective world government that people choose to live under is the only path to world peace.

What happens if the One World Government concept goes through, and Putin conspires with a bunch of Macedonian hackers to get Trump elected as World President? "The BEST World President."

Will we still think it a tremendous idea? Noooooo we won't.

What if he refuses to leave when his time is up? Do we get the World Antifa Police to break windows until he resigns?

Please use your think brains for once.

Define globalism?

If you are "against it", does that mean you are against all kinds of multilateralism?

Those evil marksists!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back