Dionysus
Demeter
Apollo
Ares
Artemis
Athena
Aphrodite

This is gods.

This gods do not listening in my want believe.

I wonder about gods don't exist.

Then we have Allah and Buddha.

Then we have prophets Jesus and Adam.

Discussion's about gods?

Oct 2, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Sure, I believe in Zeus.

But not Poseidon! That's ridiculous!

Norse Gods were the way to go.

Drinking, adventuring, fighting, exploring and plundering were all virtues, and your only ticket into Valhalla.

Live a good life, and die a better death.

Damn shame the alt-right have co-opted Norse paganism into their bullshit. I'd happily convert to that religion otherwise!

E Shed

Fremantle Obsessive
Sep 10, 2006
Perth WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Gods are anthropomorphic projections that attempt to make sense of and impose order on what is otherwise a seemingly random & cruel existence made worse by our consciousness of our own inevitable death.

Physics is now proving what has been experienced by mystics forever which is that matter doesn’t exist except as energy vibrating at specific frequencies & that it tends to form organisms of increasing complexity.

It’s our innate awareness of our true state as pure energy that gives us glimpses of what ends up being called soul or spirit & the ego of our separate consciousness as individual organisms, which is nothing more than an operating system of sorts, projects that into Gods & then religion. Every society ever creates some version of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jala_86

Finnen
Nov 8, 2021
Norden
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF Manchester United FC
So you are anti gods and why many Christian's thought Jesus every faith well no significance?

Jala_86

Finnen
Nov 8, 2021
Norden
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Hammarby IF Manchester United FC
Jesuits believe no gods exist that problem for each other or we are existed only one time no one want punishment after death how do would faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back