FTA-TV Gogglebox

Remove this Banner Ad

How funny was the young Sri Lankan brother taking the piss out of the older brother?

“So you should do more chores, your forty and still live with your mum.”

I'm impressed he said something. My highlight of last week was Mick offering Di a glass of wine with a straw in it after Di had mocked Tamara for drinking her wine with a straw on mafs.

Back tonight.

Was hoping the brother / sister combo got the lemonade and sars; they offer very little.

Except she isn’t a bad perve, I suppose.

Back tonight.

Was hoping the brother / sister combo got the lemonade and sars; they offer very little.

I'm the same BG. It's taking a while for me to warm to them but they aren't my least favourite.

Sounds like the Malaka's have survived the cut again which is disappointing.

Back tonight.

I like them, plus they contribute a lot to the diversity of the group. Shone through this week with the Kylie Kwong episode in particular.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like them, plus they contribute a lot to the diversity of the group. Shone through this week with the Kylie Kwong episode in particular.
I watch tv to be entertained.

If they don’t entertain me I couldn’t give a s**t what tick box they check from a “diversity” POV.

I watch tv to be entertained.

If they don’t entertain me I couldn’t give a s**t what tick box they check from a “diversity” POV.

The point of the show is to be entertained by people watching TV. If they are the same then where is the entertainment? For example, amongst the older groups, the entertainment obtained from Emmy/Kerri and Mick/Di is different and they both enhance the show. Same as the 'parents', same as the 20-somethings etc..

You must be skipping most of the show then surely.
It depends, I only really started doing it the last couple of weeks.

Sometimes I watch the reality segments if it is a reality show that partly interests me.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back