Strategy Gold Coast SUNS Fantasy/SC/DT Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

What's Ainsworth's JS and scoring ability like guys? Considering getting him in RDT this week now that he's been named

What's Ainsworth's JS and scoring ability like guys? Considering getting him in RDT this week now that he's been named

I believe when we're at full strength he is not in the side, due to Ah Chee's stunning effort of 10 goals from his last 3 games. Can't see him keeping his spot unless an injury occurs, which I hope doesnt

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I believe when we're at full strength he is not in the side, due to Ah Chee's stunning effort of 10 goals from his last 3 games. Can't see him keeping his spot unless an injury occurs, which I hope doesnt

Are we talking about best 22 today or best 22 into the future?

Will Ainsworth stay in now or still come out for Ah Chee?

I have two suns, Lynch and Witts, and one Cat in Danger as well as rookies Stewart and Parsons
I generally don't get to many from the one team in the same line.
Witts playing ruck and lynch in the fwd line is fine.
I'm talking the likes of geelongs midfield, danger, s selwood, j Selwood and either menegola or Duncan.
I wouldn't have anymore than 2. Most have danger and s Selwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I generally don't get to many from the one team in the same line.
Witts playing ruck and lynch in the fwd line is fine.
I'm talking the likes of geelongs midfield, danger, s selwood, j Selwood and either menegola or Duncan.
I wouldn't have anymore than 2. Most have danger and s Selwood
Yeah I only have Danger in the mid. So probably won't finalize my choice till lockout

Hey guys what's the go with tom lynch? Has he had a few injuries or does he looks like getting back into the 90s ave for the rest of the year while he's cheap?

Good luck for the rest of the year!!

Hey guys what's the go with tom lynch? Has he had a few injuries or does he looks like getting back into the 90s ave for the rest of the year while he's cheap?

Good luck for the rest of the year!!

Against Carlton he copped a knee in the back which troubled his ability to run and jump which is his main asset in marking the ball, also limited his ground skills. This affected him against the Saints last week as well. He's fine now and is back in form with his 5 goals against North. He'll be fine

Against Carlton he copped a knee in the back which troubled his ability to run and jump which is his main asset in marking the ball, also limited his ground skills. This affected him against the Saints last week as well. He's fine now and is back in form with his 5 goals against North. He'll be fine

Thanks, need to take a few risks to free up cash so might jump on

In a keeper league and was wondering if anyone has an opinion on whether Peter Wright will ever be a number 1 ruck?

Any word on severity of Lyons injury?

Question to fellow sun's fans.
In a dynasty keeper league. Currently have Ainsworth but have been offered to swap him for Bowes. Who do we think is the better fantasy player?

Question to fellow sun's fans.
In a dynasty keeper league. Currently have Ainsworth but have been offered to swap him for Bowes. Who do we think is the better fantasy player?

Ainsworth for the next 2-3 years at least. Beyond that anyones guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back