FTA-TV Good TV show's that decline in quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

I enjoyed Fringe to the end.
I binge watched most of the 5 seasons.
Actually come to think of it. The last season I had caught up in real time and had to wait weekly to watch it which was annoying.
The story went a bit weird in middle (around season 2 or 3 I think) which never made sense to me fully how a character that used to exist no longer exists and then other characters remember him when he comes back. That temporary was doing my head in a little but once I got over that, and trying to work it out the rest of the show I enjoyed to the very end.

I think Curb Your Enthusiasm in it's 11th season, I still enjoying it as much as the first season I saw long long time ago.

I liked Dexter. Do not remember losing interest at any point.

This second one makes it hard to take the first one seriously. I haven’t seen fringe but if you don’t think dexter dropped off, will have to take your fringe opinion with a very large chunk of salt 😂. It’s up there with the biggest of all drops, from the height it reached in the trinity season to the imaginary friend or Yvonne Strahovski or the life coach guru (I think, can’t really remember a lot of late dexter thankfully).

This second one makes it hard to take the first one seriously. I haven’t seen fringe but if you don’t think dexter dropped off, will have to take your fringe opinion with a very large chunk of salt 😂. It’s up there with the biggest of all drops, from the height it reached in the trinity season to the imaginary friend or Yvonne Strahovski or the life coach guru (I think, can’t really remember a lot of late dexter thankfully).
I honestly cannot remember much of what happened in last season or two exactly but I still remember enjoying it.
I did not like it anywhere near as much as Fringe but still enjoyed it for what it was.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back