Goulburn Valley FL - 2011 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You heard it right here....Archard GONE!!! signed at Cohuna for massive coin. Keep thinking he will play at Echuca and your kidding yourself. No reason for him to stay so from the contact i have in Cohuna it is a done deal

I haven't spoken to Rhys about this but it was in the Riv Herald that he was staying today but no doubt there are plenty of rumors about. Love to know your source braddlesyeah

Some pretty good players leaving the league-Murray, Height, Clarke, Mahoney, Perry, Seddon, Gemmill, Vick?. There doesn't seem to be much coming in. This will no doubt place our no.1 league ranking at risk.
Height going to where ?:cool:

Funny coz the contact I have in Cohuna says that they missed out on him and a few other big names such as Simon Rosa from Golden Square

Archard was one of the first targeted by Cohuna but he's not going there (hence Keam, Scambler, Jay, Dunham and a couple of others going). I'd say 90% Echuca, 10% Moama at this stage.

I think a few clubs had a go at Rosa! Rejected them all I heard. As with Weeks.

Archard was one of the first targeted by Cohuna but he's not going there (hence Keam, Scambler, Jay, Dunham and a couple of others going). I'd say 90% Echuca, 10% Moama at this stage.

I think a few clubs had a go at Rosa! Rejected them all I heard. As with Weeks.

with Archard being a cohuna lad and still having family there, he will go to cohuna before moama. every year he gets approached by cohuna and he turns them down. but he will be back 1 year (hopefully)

Hey Ringo they tell me it was a mutiny in Echuca... How could list like that not get over the line need to look at Chooka Brookman as a swing man next year?.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the blokes on board for next season, right now would be a perfect time to top all the recruiting off.

They are coming from a long way back but good on em for having a crack. I must admit I have not seen Rhys play since we were kids but if he were to stroll back into the CMFL he would make a huge impact if he takes it seriously.

Heard today that the shepp bears are also in talks with united assistant coach shaun huy!!!! What is the go with huy that is tat,swans,united,bears, that he has spoken to now!! Got to wonder if he is really serious about a move or just sussin out the highest bidder:thumbsdown:
Any bears people heard this as well???

Hi guys, just after your thoughts with Sam LaPorta and Craig Whelan who both played at Mooroopna, and Tom Durwood who played at Tatura all now playing in the KDFL who do you think with equal supply would kick the most goals in the year?

Apologies doona but I still haven't got an answer from this superstar overtheborder.All my posts are supportive of EFC .

No apology needed ringo, there's that many PM's rolling around about otb's identity I'm just as entrigued about his resume as all you lads up to the north

"We dont throw cash around like other clubs, we invest in our juniors and the majority of our paid players aren't on much and are locals returning to the club and they just want to play together in a successful side."

Yeah................:rolleyes:

Note to any club, if the majority of your senior squad isn't at training on a Tuesday and Thursday you are going to get yourself into a lot of strife.

I can't say I have helped the club at all, but it is just pretty dissapointing to see. Every one of the 22 that played in last years final has been linked elsewhere!

"We dont throw cash around like other clubs, we invest in our juniors and the majority of our paid players aren't on much and are locals returning to the club and they just want to play together in a successful side."

Yeah................:rolleyes:

Note to any club, if the majority of your senior squad isn't at training on a Tuesday and Thursday you are going to get yourself into a lot of strife.

I can't say I have helped the club at all, but it is just pretty dissapointing to see. Every one of the 22 that played in last years final has been linked elsewhere!
This topic has been flogged to death and generally ends with the same result , unless someone has something new to add , it's time to move on !

They are coming from a long way back but good on em for having a crack. I must admit I have not seen Rhys play since we were kids but if he were to stroll back into the CMFL he would make a huge impact if he takes it seriously.

He makes a huge impact in the GVFL so I don't think that would be a problem Roota. One of the classiest players I've seen running around in country footy, and run he does - never stops. That's why he gets about 35 touches every week and 90% of them are quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back