Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumour swirling that Kayne petifer no longer at Kyabram, in fact retiring from football to pursue his boxing career? Not 100% certain but I've heard.

I heard Petifer will fight ... but play enough games to qualify for the finals .... to ensure Ky win the GF by at least 10 goals.Tom Sheldon offered to fly home from the USA to qualify himself just in case a 10 goal victory in the GF is not enough.

Also heard Dick Clay has offered to come back as a guaranteed 1 pointer so long as he can play on the wing.

I heard Petifer will fight ... but play enough games to qualify for the finals .... to ensure Ky win the GF by at least 10 goals.Tom Sheldon offered to fly home from the USA to qualify himself just in case a 10 goal victory in the GF is not enough.

Also heard Dick Clay has offered to come back as a guaranteed 1 pointer so long as he can play on the wing.

Kayne pettifer will be playing at ky. As for dick clay might be able to squeeze him in somewhere hahah

Looks like Brett Deledio may retire early just so he can play alongside his Dad Wayne and brother Matt across the half forward line in KY's bid to win by 12 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What has this bloke done for such a bad rep?
I know he can play but seems he maybe slightly wayward in the way he carries himself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Personal issues is about all I could say mate. And that is only heresay as I have never met the bloke. Visit Ovens & Murray thread and there is comnent of his recent work there. Certainly a gun footballer.

Was that a points or salary cap issue. If so the boom fates are starting to have a positive influence.

It wouldn't be either bootz. He is a Locky boy and he was part of a dominant era at LBU prior to moving to Bendigo, then Ballarat. LBU finished bottom of the table in the Heathcote league this year. Home might be calling, and not sure he enjoyed the style of footy he was expected to play in his 1st year at Rochy.

What has this bloke done for such a bad rep?
I know he can play but seems he maybe slightly wayward in the way he carries himself?

It is probably encouraging Sprechen that you haven't heard about the alleged issues. Because if you believe half the stuff then you wouldn't believe a club would want someone with those "alleged behaviours". So perhaps he has been hard done by? Which then questions are those things true? I go by the rule (unless I know the facts) "Where there is smoke there is fire." Perhaps I am as guilty as anyone, but there is plenty of smoke!

Jacka taking over family business, unable to fully commit for training. Playing with Benalla Panthers. Priest going closer to home, Echuca United. Likewise Josh Marchbank, Diamond Valley.
Jeepers Freak. They are huge losses. Priest obviously going back to play under Guy Campbell. Assuming his brother is still at Echuca United.

Is Josh Marchbank your premiership ruckman or his brother who arrived this year?

Last edited:
It is probably encouraging Sprechen that you haven't heard about the alleged issues. Because if you believe half the stuff then you wouldn't believe a club would want someone with those "alleged behaviours". So perhaps he has been hard done by? Which then questions are those things true? I go by the rule (unless I know the facts) "Where there is smoke there is fire." Perhaps I am as guilty as anyone, but there is plenty of smoke!

what are the alleged issues?

Jeepers Freak. They are huge losses. Priest obviously going back to play under Guy Campbell. Assuming his brother is still at Echuca United.

Is Josh Marchbank your premiership ruckman or his brother who arrived this year?
Yes, the ruckman. I believe his younger brother is staying. So big losses, but opportunities for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back