Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only player I heard Ky was chasing was Nick Graham, but that may have fallen through.

Nick Graham has signed at Darley to play with brothers, and Giobi was just a development player and border line senior player at Noble Park. Brother Ben is a better acquisition if they can land him but I believe he has committed to Port Melbourne for the year.

Nick Graham has signed at Darley to play with brothers, and Giobi was just a development player and border line senior player at Noble Park. Brother Ben is a better acquisition if they can land him but I believe he has committed to Port Melbourne for the year.

Have you seen Adam play Westy ?

Wouldnf be too sure they would take over the following yeah, more to do with Salary Cap as a playing assistant coach

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I would be!

Mooroopna Football Netball Club, affiliated with the Goulburn Valley League, is looking for an outstanding playing assistant coach for season 2019 with the expectation to become senior coach in 2020.

$100k plus package including a job and car is available to the successful applicant. January 2019 start

Call 0417 338 829 for more information.

Not much action on here! My top 6 for 2019;
Kyabram
Tatura
Echuca
Shepparton
Mansfield
Rochester

I am hearing 40+ training at Rochy (not incuding 18's). Their recruits are looking fit and healthy with big Russell looking particularly impressive. The Rochy boys are pretty confident of a significant improvement in 2019.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not much action on here! My top 6 for 2019;
Kyabram
Tatura
Echuca
Shepparton
Mansfield
Rochester

Similar to you mate!
Kyabram
Echuca
Shepparton
Rochester
Mansfield
Tatura
---------------
Euroa
Benalla
Seymour
United
Mooroopna
Swans

Will qualify this ladder by saying Euroa, Seymour and Benalla have been quiet re: recruiting so who knows.

I reckon United might surprise a few teams and improve significantly and also believe the Swans will be far more competitive and think/hope they win a couple of games. Kyabram might drop a game or two throughout the year in 2019 but they will be extremely difficult to beat twice in consequitive GF's.

Last edited:
Heard that Kyabram threw the "kitchen sink' at ex Echuca player Christian Burgess. Burgess has been plying his trade in the OM and is one of the better players in that comp. Believe it was a very good offer but he has declined it to sign at Vermont in the Eastern Football League. If the Ky Bombers had pulled that off they would've been unbackable .

Heard that Kyabram threw the "kitchen sink' at ex Echuca player Christian Burgess. Burgess has been plying his trade in the OM and is one of the better players in that comp. Believe it was a very good offer but he has declined it to sign at Vermont in the Eastern Football League. If the Ky Bombers had pulled that off they would've been unbackable .
They are anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back