Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was still a rumour that you had heard which was baseless and completely untrue but that didn't stop you putting it out there. I would expect a bit of research or fact finding from you considering some of the positions you have held. Once you put something on here we all know that its going to gain traction and people will choose to believe it or not.
So due to positions I have held I'm not allowed to voice opinions etc. The 'rumour' was very strong and it was put up and discussed. The basis of this rumour ids that there is no substance or topic to to it and it is fully open to any interpretation. But, as usual I don't know who you are so you can hold past positions etc against me. Happy to be introduced

So due to positions I have held I'm not allowed to voice opinions etc. The 'rumour' was very strong and it was put up and discussed. The basis of this rumour ids that there is no substance or topic to to it and it is fully open to any interpretation. But, as usual I don't know who you are so you can hold past positions etc against me. Happy to be introduced

It wasn't an opinion you posted it was a made up rumour and no doubt started by Echuca people. Not wasting my time on it as its done and dusted, a little consistency wouldn't go astray.

Last edited:
Should be a good game on Sunday and personally I like Echuca to find the line by 2 to 3 goals. Not always the way it pans out but they deserve to be in the Grand Final and they've played well over the past fortnight under finals pressure.

It wasn't an opinion you posted it was a made up rumour and no doubt started by Echuca people. Not wasting my time on it as its done and dusted, a little constancy wouldn't go astray.
Still waiting for the intro and I reckon you might have been the one to raise the issue?? Good to see little old OZ riding shotgun. Thought OZ would be too busy appointing the new tat coach!

Still waiting for the intro and I reckon you might have been the one to raise the issue?? Good to see little old OZ riding shotgun. Thought OZ would be too busy appointing the new tat coach!

Yeah I raised it and made my point I'll move on. No need for an introduction, I dont come on here to big note myself I come one on here to read about and comment on all things GVL footy. If you choose to reveal yourself on here well done, makes no difference to me.

Yeah I raised it and made my point I'll move on. No need for an introduction, I dont come on here to big note myself I come one on here to read about and comment on all things GVL footy. If you choose to reveal yourself on here well done, makes no difference to me.
Well don't use it as a platform for future posts..simple. Always easy to hide behind a keyboard. Just because people know who you are on here shouldn't be mentioned.

Well don't use it as a platform for future posts..simple. Always easy to hide behind a keyboard. Just because people know who you are on here shouldn't be mentioned.

Just because you choose to reveal your identity does not mean that you are more entitled to an opinion than anybody else on here. I will decide what content goes in my posts mate not you. I will also call out a bit of hypocrisy if I see it.

Moving on Im looking forward to watching the prelim this week. Two completely different game styles coming up against each other. Shepps run and gun footy with there pace has the potential to worry Echuca. Im not sure they have the firepower down forward to kick a winning score against the Murray Bombers. A lot will depend on the fitness of the guys who are coming back in. As a Ky supporter I hope they run each other ragged. Its an interesting match up, Shepp will have their moments but Echucas big bodies will wear them down in the end I feel. The 23 degree heat has the potential to take a lot out of the eventual winner.

Last edited:
I never once revealed my identity mate..never. it was worked out by other posters many years ago. Like some on here they are happy to have a say behind a keyboard. I'm glad people know my identity as it means i cant hide behind my keyboard.

Good on you Iā€™m rapt for you. As stated Iā€™ll put my identity (as insignificant as it is) out there if or when I see fit not because you say I hide behind a keyboard. I simply posed the question as to why you were against rumours this week when last week you were happy to post one that you clearly had no idea about.
Call me what you like Iā€™ll still keep posting my opinion as will you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on you Iā€™m rapt for you. As stated Iā€™ll put my identity (as insignificant as it is) out there if or when I see fit not because you say I hide behind a keyboard. I simply posed the question as to why you were against rumours this week when last week you were happy to post one that you clearly had no idea about.
Call me what you like Iā€™ll still keep posting my opinion as will you.

Interesting if and when? And Iā€™m thrilled for you too mate .

What a load of rubbish. Rumours..please tell me. Peter was in the leadership group at Williamstown. He has not played a bad game for weeks. So we are being guided by rumours now.
I think the official prognosis with Faulks was a bit of a stinger and minor bursitis, he'll play and play well I'm sure.

I think you can work out the rumour. Just like yourself heard my rumour from a couple of good sources.

Bit different to a ā€œcorked armā€ he looked in abit of pain on Sunday. With the way he plays will be a good effort to perform to his level this Sunday

Should be a good game on Sunday and personally I like Echuca to find the line by 2 to 3 goals. Not always the way it pans out but they deserve to be in the Grand Final and they've played well over the past fortnight under finals pressure.

The winner will deserve to play in the GF ! It should be a great game! Echuca definitely favourite and did beat Shepp at Deakin earlier this year! Plenty coming back in for Shepp! Are they primed or underdone? Are some Echuca players sore from the Rochy game? Mmmm plenty of scenarios for both sides!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Surely some of the naysayers agree? Jon, Akka ... oz ...
What a load of rubbish. Rumours..please tell me. Peter was in the leadership group at Williamstown. He has not played a bad game for weeks. So we are being guided by rumours now.
Might have missed a naysayer tongue!!
Just to clarify, I'm pretty sure all I said was that 98% of the stuff on here was just rumour.

I think you can work out the rumour. Just like yourself heard my rumour from a couple of good sources.

Bit different to a ā€œcorked armā€ he looked in abit of pain on Sunday. With the way he plays will be a good effort to perform to his level this Sunday
I reckon faulks and Holman have a very similar injury ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back