Goulburn Valley FL 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon faulks and Holman have a very similar injury ??
Told post match a shoulder sub flux.
That injury has varying degrees.
The fact that the injury occurred during the second quarter ,and Faulks played out the remainder of the game indicates
his injury maybe be not as serious as first envisaged.
Selection time tonight will provide a clue.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Believe Tatura have made an offer to a new coach and are just waiting to hear if he wants the job. Would be a ‘Big’ get

After what I have heard. No one has been offered a coaching position at Tatura
Agree! Tongue I'm hearing the name of a two time Liston medallist being linked to the Tigers. Would be a massive get if they pull it off.

It is nice to bit of a laugh (at my own expense) instead of being a dead pan forum spreading rumours.

Agree! Tongue I'm hearing the name of a two time Liston medallist being linked to the Tigers. Would be a massive get if they pull it off.
Yeah has to be Valenti as Clifton is currently playing district footy in the Central Highlands FL. Valenti would have to be 32-33 yo.

After what I have heard. No one has been offered a coaching position at Tatura

It is nice to bit of a laugh (at my own expense) instead of being a dead pan forum spreading rumours.

After what you have heard? Please! You also had not heard Daniels’ was on his way Kirby has been offered the role but is undecided!

Last edited:
After what you have heard? Please! You also had not heard Daniels’ was on his way Kirby has been offered the role but is undecided!

Maybe I hear things that I would not post it on the biggest gossip and rumour site for GVL for respect and dignity to Tatura coaches and the players.

I am calling that Kirby "rumour" as Bulls@#t. No coaches has been offered a coaching role at Tatura at the moment for 2020 at the moment of me posting this comment . I have got that info from people who are searching for the coach themselves and the people I know on the board(which is about 10 different Tatura Board members).

Last edited:
Maybe I hear things that I would not post it on the biggest gossip and rumour site for GVL for respect and dignity to Tatura coaches and the players.

I am calling that Kirby "rumour" as Bulls@#t. No coaches has been offered a coaching role at Tatura at the moment for 2020 at the moment of me posting this comment . I have got that info from people who are searching for the coach themselves and the people I know on the board(which is about 10 different Tatura Board members).

Ok let’s see how this plays out as your strike rate is at best a 1/10.

So does that mean Daniels is definitely not coaching next year Oz? No chance he would be sitting waiting for an offer if that wasn't already sorted.

So does that mean Daniels is definitely not coaching next year Oz? No chance he would be sitting waiting for an offer if that wasn't already sorted.

Daniels is not coaching Tatura Next year. Was in Shepp News last Saturday and not a lot has changed since then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back