Goulburn Valley FL 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I only need to cast my mind back a few weeks when you were bullying others including myself. If you love chatting football, that's all good and well, but all the other stuff is making it unenjoyable. Perhaps Aucklander needs to act upon some of this stuff. The 3 'new' posters all arriving at the same time? i would think not!
Mate, the IGNORE button is everyone's friend. 🤣

Go back and read that post really slowly fat cat. Particularly the bit about 'excluding the others' ... Post 974 referenced the three clubs last to win a premiership. Mooroopna 1986. Euroa 1990. Rochester 2008.
Where is old Bush Fly these days? He was always all over the Mooroopna Cats and their prospects? Player management potentially? Be interested to hear his views on how the Cats are progressing.

He is a gun! I imagine Kyabram will be a key challenger this year again. They are a proud club who consistently put good sides together. Hopefully the Smith rumour has been put to bed.

Where would you have them ranked tongue?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Must say the swans don’t get mentioned much on here but their form to start the year has been really good with some injuries had (like all) I wouldn’t be counting them out of finals yet.
Watched them 3 times and your right their form has been good but loosing 3 games under 5 points might come back to bite them ,they have a tough draw also They need to take some big scalps

Must say the swans don’t get mentioned much on here but their form to start the year has been really good with some injuries had (like all) I wouldn’t be counting them out of finals yet.
have been very good but you can't go 1-3 with all 3 losses by less than a goal. have to win at least some of the close games otherwise you end up like 2022 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back