Great work Suns

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say I love watching your team play. The last 3 quarters of football was sensational. Completely outplayed west coast. You deserved the victory with the outward dominance in the final quarter. Experience is needed and will come in a couple of years time. Great work boys. In a few years the suns will be a forced to be reckoned with!

PS: Prestia is a gun!

Absolutely - a very exciting game, and the Suns just get more and more entertaining week by week. They were obviously knackered in the 4th quarter, but their pressure was absolutely terrific. The fact that they ground it out and fought back when it was looking ugly in the first 10 minutes is a testament to their development.

I'm certainly at the point where I'll be giving preference to the Gold Coast on the TV if there's another game on. They're going to get very scary very soon.

fair effort today, really look like they'll be threatening soon

still have Caddy to come into that midfield, who should be exciting, and these kids will only get better as they develop

thoughts on the key forwards? they seem to have quite a few but none who really step up, i guess it's still youth

Cheers lads. To fight so hard on our biggest road trip so far should be a good confidence builder. We're reaching a point now where no opposition can take a win for granted. Looking forward to coming out hard against north melb next week.

I'm sorry, but that was the the worst display of umpiring I have seen this year.
An absolute disgrace
Push in the back to Josh not paid, tiggy touchwood to Cox in the ruck for a goal, Cox throws the ball to LeCrasat a ball-up...just disgraceful.

Umpire was shocking for sure, but yeah, it wasn't just one sided.

Pretty happy with it. Dunno what the heck happened in the first 10 minutes, but from there on in we were competitive. If we can match it with West Coast at their home, some of our future matches are looking bright. Even this year. At least another two wins, I'd say!

Suns are looking bright. Can't wait for the North game. :cool:

I'd say they got more than a few hometown decisions in the first half. We had a purple patch in the third and honours were about even in the last, but yes the maggots were easily worst on ground. If Spits goes for that well **** me it's not the same game I grew up with. But I was surprised K went last week so the MRP is a bit of a lottery :confused:

Very impressed by the Suns today.

Skills werent fantastic however neither were the eagles...But your pressure in and around the ball was brilliant today.

Very dissapointed in the Eagles game today - Yes we got 4 points but to play like that after how we have all season so far was a massive let down. Hopefully it was just an off day.

Love watching you guys play though, you take the game on and are going to be a quality side in a year or two.

Zac Smith = GUN!

Hey guys,

Just wanted to pop in and say I love watching your team play. The last 3 quarters of football was sensational. Completely outplayed west coast. You deserved the victory with the outward dominance in the final quarter. Experience is needed and will come in a couple of years time. Great work boys. In a few years the suns will be a forced to be reckoned with!

PS: Prestia is a gun!
You such a troll.

The team that deserved to win did win.

I also think the umpiring was far from one way, even to the point where we got a serious rough end of the stick at times. But thats bad umpiring for you, went both ways.

As for GC, after a while they capitalised in areas I thought they would. Good game from your young guys and as much as I would have like a percentage booster it was also good to see some of the Suns young guns stepping up.

Really think you missed a fit and firing Matera though.

Great effort, we are going to be a force in 18 months time.The umpiring was poor all round but a couple of blatent errors by the umps such as the Swallow holding the ball decision and the Cox throw were just discracful.

well done boys, it was good to see Sam Day holding his marks and Harley getting some touches (28 from memory)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I listened to the last quarter on the radio yesterday on my way home from football. I shake my head with everyone getting excited by the amount of talent that you have. To be honest any club should enjoy any win over the Suns this year because from next season the Suns are going to be bloody hard to knock over.

Great effort, we are going to be a force in 18 months time.The umpiring was poor all round but a couple of blatent errors by the umps such as the Swallow holding the ball decision and the Cox throw were just discracful.

well done boys, it was good to see Sam Day holding his marks and Harley getting some touches (28 from memory)
The umpiring was horrible both ways. A couple more blatant errors by the maggots to add. Ablett tackles Selwood high with no prior opportunity and gets the free for holding the ball is one. Another one is Ablett tries to fend off then gets tackled, he then drops the ball falls to the ground and drags it back in but that's not holding the ball, it's a ball up.

Most supporters seem to have this wierd love for the GC. I pretty much barrack for them to beat everyteam except when they play us. I guess it's the underdog thing. i'm sure i'll get sick of seeing them win once all their kids turn into superstars. Sigh.

Most supporters seem to have this wierd love for the GC. I pretty much barrack for them to beat everyteam except when they play us. I guess it's the underdog thing. i'm sure i'll get sick of seeing them win once all their kids turn into superstars. Sigh.
As soon as they start pantsing clubs or win a flag the hate will flow.

Its the Australian way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back