Competitions Guilty Pleasures

Remove this Banner Ad

Sandwiches with Vegemite and potato chips.
Dressing up in lycra and riding along Beach Rd.
Wow! I'm sure I've never seen a vegemite and chip sandwich riding along beach rd in lycra. It must have stopped you in your tracks is my guess.

My guilty pleasure is telling Dad jokes to annoy my kids. Did you not guess that?

Along with the odd Dad joke I like to occasionally respond to my kids with Arnold from 'Different Strokes' - "Watcha talkin bout Willis!?" It's a really good get out when you've got nothing to say and they somehow find it funny despite never having seen the show.

Svelte buoyant waterfowl.

After shopping I often eat a stick of "travelling kabana" on the trip home.

Not a metaphor is it? :tonguewink: Might ask the wife if she want wants a traveling kanana later.

I always knew where a Greek OA.

Every Sunday the wife makes me a kings breakfast of bacon, fried kabana, eggs, shrooms, tomato, hash brown and pancakes or waffles.

Guilty pleasures? Fat, fried and tasty. A fried chicken shop in Carlton. Yum.

Also, stopping off at the fishing shop and blowing many hundreds on eging gear.....

Not a metaphor is it? :tonguewink: Might ask the wife if she want wants a traveling kanana later.

Every Sunday the wife makes me a kings breakfast of bacon, fried kabana, eggs, shrooms, tomato, hash brown and pancakes or waffles.

Also, stopping off at the fishing shop and blowing many hundreds on eging gear.....
Blessed be the the food.
May the Lord open *

* (If you've watched The Handmaids Tale makes sense)

peeling the skin off my exczma....

Abba

endlessly checking twitter for the next Donald Trump tweet for the comedic value

Alas to me the comedic value is tempered by the knowledge that this man has access to an awful lot of nuclear covfefe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Many, but I don't feel any actual guilt so do they count? Might just stick to farty ones for now.

Farting at family get-togethers.

Getting my kids to pull my finger, then farting.

Farting in the shower when my wife walks into the bathroom. That's a special scent, that one.

Eating frozen peas
The white bite inside an orange, dont know the particular name for it
Being extremely loud in the morning so the kids wake up just as im walking out the door
Abusing pricks on the road when their texting

Love the kabana idea, im scarred for life after seeing those how sausages are made clips though, shame

A full fry up is definitely a guilty pleasure of mine too. Bacon, fried eggs, mushroom, tomato, hash brown, sausage and black pudding.

Eating frozen peas
The white bite inside an orange, dont know the particular name for it
Being extremely loud in the morning so the kids wake up just as im walking out the door
Abusing pricks on the road when their texting
My kids love frozen peas!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back