GWS Giants Merchandise

Bicycle Kick!

Draftee
Sep 8, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Welcome. If it the jacket I think you are talking about, they were available a couple of years ago. Not part of the current range of merch.
I assumed that was probably the case, I saw a lot of older merch during the image search that isn't stocked anymore but no luck with this one. I thought there may be an off chance it was through a 3rd party supplier or something, but knew it was probably a long shot.

Thanks for the help :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Orange Agent

Premiership Player
Oct 12, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Anyone bought the Jeremy Cameron socks?

Thinking they would look good as cycling socks but at $20 would like to know what the quality is like. I have paid that much for socks before but brands that I know, dont know what these would be.

Snookers

Club Legend
May 4, 2017
AFL Club
GWS
Who said the X-Blades stuff was small? I ordered a size up and I'm swimming in it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CogsObsession

Rookie
May 11, 2015
AFL Club
GWS
Gws are auctioning off the indigenous guernseys ATM, has anybody purchased any or bidding tomorrow?

Determinant

Jan 9, 2012
Baulkham Hills
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
St Kilda, Dragons, Bucks
Gws are auctioning off the indigenous guernseys ATM, has anybody purchased any or bidding tomorrow?
I've bid on 10, currently winning none, not sure if I will go again, already have a couple from previous years and with Zach not actually playing not keen to stump up a lot

Top Bottom