Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

We were clearly trying to get Tex the Coleman and looked for him pretty much every entry, yet he barely had anyone on him, and your AA defender in McGovern hardly went near him.
Thats a gov things tho. He will always try to play his game regardless. On the rare occasion like that he comes up embarrassing himself. Buddy’s kicked a couple big bags on him like that when were good and one of the other key backs were missing.

Looking back Gov was the only key back that game. Rotham is bloody useless playing tall too. Reckon Hurn might have had tex at times too

what was so amazing about it? literally running away from a slow player and kicking an uncontested goal from 50m?

Out of this world? calm down.

Liam Ryan attempted mark would justify this sort of language.
How many goals do you see where a player exits the back of the stoppage, takes three bounces at full pace being chased by a gun mid and slots from 50? Doesn't happen often!

How many goals do you see where a player exits the back of the stoppage, takes three bounces at full pace being chased by a gun mid and slots from 50? Doesn't happen often!
I like bringing a guy back a peg or two but that was something pretty special by Harley

The guy is a weird unit I've learnt that has a massive hard-on for Clayton Oliver and a rage-boner against Christian Petracca.

It must be a parody or troll account.

A gun mid yes, but petracca is slow. he's almost 100kg lol.But what you described is more of an indication of the lack of pressure than anything else. It's very rare to have that much space from a stoppage. he was wide open.

A gun mid yes, but petracca is slow. he's almost 100kg lol.But what you described is more of an indication of the lack of pressure than anything else. It's very rare to have that much space from a stoppage. he was wide open.
He was wide open because of his explosive pace and strength, I don't see anyone else kicking goals from the bounce like that.

Yeah, that goal out of the middle was just very very good. It's the one he plucked off the bounce in his left arm and spun round his opponent that was ******* magical.
was it though? To me, what the hell was Blake Howes doing not playing goal side. a good fend off by Harley but weak as P by Howes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was wide open because of his explosive pace and strength, I don't see anyone else kicking goals from the bounce like that.
you may want to watch the replay again. he literally runs into 60m of space and keeps the 4m distance on Petracca. The lack of pressure i.e. 0 was a demonstration of just how bad the dees were.

you may want to watch the replay again. he literally runs into 60m of space and keeps the 4m distance on Petracca. The lack of pressure i.e. 0 was a demonstration of just how bad the dees were.
Ok

So all of the pundits and 99% of supporters are wrong and you're right.
It was nothing special.

I'm guessing if it wasn't against your beloved Demons, you would've loved it.

Petracca tried chasing him but couldn't get to him. He tries pretty damn hard too you can tell on the video, especially after the first few metres when he realises Reid isn't disposing of the ball quickly

Ok

So all of the pundits and 99% of supporters are wrong and you're right.
It was nothing special.

I'm guessing if it wasn't against your beloved Demons, you would've loved it.
it was a decent goal because he backed himself in and didnt look to pass and he kicked accurately. But the lack of demons pressure was something the Eagles won't come up against for the rest of the season. it was beyond horrific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back