Player Watch Harley Reid isnt leading the rising star so far

Remove this Banner Ad

Juddy on the other hand was born in Melbourne suburbia, and wanted out of the Eagles drug ridden culture.
A big factor of Judds move, might have been the city of lights wasn’t bright enough for Mrs Judd.

For all the Melbourne stuff, Harley might attract players to come play for us.
I'd question whether he really needs to add any significant bulk at all,
Our last #9 carried a bit too much weight.

Im not greedy.

I would understand Harley heading to Victoria at some point like Judd did at 26.

If we get a flag and Brownlow with him along the journey its all good. He goes back and plays in Vic and likely extends his career at Collingwood or Geelong. Eagles get adequate trade compo and we move on to the next flag tilt.

Id be happy with 6 years of Harely highlights as an Eagles premiership player, Brownlow and Norm Smith medalist.

The team that wants him just needs to draft the next Josh Kennedy in around 4 years time to trade out for him.
A flag? lol. I warned you when I said that last week was more about how bad Melbourne were more than how good WCE were. This weeks result is a reminder of that. Melbourne were just so bad last week.

Start dishing up performances like these on the regular again and you’d reckon Harley hype will want back home sooner rather than later

you dont think the dockers would put their hand up? offer him a tour (and pronunciation lesson) of cockburn, try to woo him across town?

The Eagles need to make their midfield more Harley-centric. Too often he is ignored by teammates when he's in space. Their first priority should be to get him the ball. He's the most damaging player on the team: he has a powerful, accurate kick, a bullet-like handball, and line-breaking run-and-carry.

Even if another player has a slightly better field position than Harley, I'd still look to get the ball to Reid. Some of his teammates need to realize they're role players; they should be playing off of his offensive pressure, not setting him up. More short kicks and handballs off the mark to Harley, please.

This kid will be a star but the gushing over him in the commentary was embarrassing today. He could have sharted and walked off the ground with poop streaming down his legs and Dwayne would have loved it.
Also annoying how the fox footy cameras keep focusing on him all the time while on the bench etc.

The Eagles need to make their midfield more Harley-centric. Too often he is ignored by teammates when he's in space. Their first priority should be to get him the ball. He's the most damaging player on the team: he has a powerful, accurate kick, a bullet-like handball, and line-breaking run-and-carry.

Even if another player has a slightly better field position than Harley, I'd still look to get the ball to Reid. Some of his teammates need to realize they're role players; they should be playing off of his offensive pressure, not setting him up. More short kicks and handballs off the mark to Harley, please.
Id say he needs to learn to be a team player not a showpony

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid will be a star but the gushing over him in the commentary was embarrassing today. He could have sharted and walked off the ground with poop streaming down his legs and Dwayne would have loved it.

to be fair what he did with ball in hand was the highlight of the match in a boring game. That goal while looks like nothing bumped a 90kg full back off the ball and kicked it. he's worth the hype

Just catching up with some of the highlights…

Any reason why he was getting booed by the usual pack of arseholes over there? Did he do anything to justify that? Or just because they choose to be boorish turds against a first year player when 12 goals up?

Just catching up with some of the highlights…

Any reason why he was getting booed by the usual pack of arseholes over there? Did he do anything to justify that? Or just because they choose to be boorish turds against a first year player when 12 goals up?

Got a few frees in a row and was giving some sledges to dawson and co, Kid was having a dip which you would love if you were a WC fan or anyone who loves footy.

One play he got pushed over by dawson twice to get two free kicks and reid gave him feedback. love to see it the cheek

A flag? lol. I warned you when I said that last week was more about how bad Melbourne were more than how good WCE were. This weeks result is a reminder of that. Melbourne were just so bad last week.
LOL, just not willing to give credit are you? This says more about us as a young team that is good at home and poor away. Last week, we negated Gawn and outplayed you in the middle. Accept it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back