• No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Bonz never had a good reputation

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No, but run whilst you can

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh the match thread between the Dragons and OOBs will be a delight.

No tension at all.

But it's fine, I have a "solution" to the tensions.
Is it stabbing people?

C'mon Gralin, sure it sounds good!

Leave OOB alone.

It's no Headless prevails and I don't need to do anything to the old boys, you're doing a good enough job by yourselves.

Which is a shame because I enjoyed the match thread despite the attempts of a feral cat to skewer me.

Honestly other than seeing what Robertio was feeding you and the dead frogs in the water tank Spotswood was lovely

It's no Headless prevails and I don't need to do anything to the old boys, you're doing a good enough job by yourselves.

Which is a shame because I enjoyed the match thread despite the attempts of a feral cat to skewer me.

Honestly other than seeing what Robertio was feeding you and the dead frogs in the water tank Spotswood was lovely
Speaking of OOB posters, how can people not love kenneyswarriors? Camel racer and bench vice enthusiast, genuine character.

He is definitely on the target list for my Dragons when his team is deleted.

Speaking of OOB posters, how can people not love kenneyswarriors? Camel racer and bench vice enthusiast, genuine character.

He is definitely on the target list for my Dragons when his team is deleted.
Nah, I'm about done here, I've moved on and just want to spend my time with a wonderful person.

1696008716061.png

Mind you, we are not quite there yet, but until she kicks me in the nuts there is always hope.

Myself, crazywildhorse and Frothies Mcveigh are always looking for more bronies.

And nah just the anime (will read - just finishing a couple others first) but I was warned to stay off twitter the other day and the crossed out love heart doesn't sound good.
omgatleast

I’m not going to get too far ahead of myself, but the hard drive…

Happy Adult Swim GIF by Rick and Morty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would love Greenery at the OOBs again.

I'm sure the wider leadership group would agree.
They still have one of those?

This wouldn’t have happened if Ligma was in the LG.

Run whilst you can. They forget a bench one week, next they'll probably submit your name as "Bong" on the team sheet and besides further loss of premiership points you'll never live that down.

Meanwhile the Dragons LG hums along beautifully.

Run whilst you can. They forget a bench one week, next they'll probably submit your name as "Bong" on the team sheet and besides further loss of premiership points you'll never live that down.

Meanwhile the Dragons LG hums along beautifully.

If my name was submitted as Bong I would probably stay 😂

After the newest suspension for the illustrious OOBs captain I have decided!View attachment 1817555
A few seasons ago, I was probably the hot property in the SFA

• Premiership FF
  • Fred winner
  • Loved for my banter at the Dragons, didn't really take my gifs "too" far (outside of #grandfinalrematch ♥️)
  • At a club that truly suited my posting style and was loved throughout the competition

Of course, I got bored of being too successful, I wondered (not referencing my time at the Wonders here) if I could potentially be even greater at another club and the lure of posting with 245 kilos of love muscle a.k.a Tigerturbulance was too much to handle.

So I decided to join the OOB.

Of course, they rejected my wonderful amazing logo design with the greatest reference to the Mobile Game of Snake.

View attachment 1817578

Of course the first season was a success and I cemented my legacy of one of the greatest FF's in SFA history.

But my second season, controversial.

• I definitely pushed the barriers with my posting too far, and pulled it in before getting banned from posting in our grand final thread
  • Indifferent form both on and off the field, did I really deserve a place on the OOB leadership group?
  • Outed messaging other teams about a spot at a different team.
  • Obviously now a duel premiership FF <3

The third season has been a disaster (really through no fault of my own though).

• The captain I signed up to play alongside Tigerturbulance has been destroyed.
  • Administration and leadership within the OOB has fallen away in his absence (and I have been part of this leadership group).
  • Luckily my form has been solid once more.

So I must ask you SFA brethren has my reputation been destroyed by this move to the OOB and what is needed to restore it?

• Stick it out with the OOB and rebuild?
  • Seek Greenery pastures (Potentially the Bears?)
  • Return to a former lover (Dragons)
  • Help out a struggling side?
Another option: Rekindle an old flame with a past lover
Emma Stone Love GIF by La La Land

Back