Has NRL widened the gap as the best sporting Comp in australia

Remove this Banner Ad

OP's approach to trolling

giphy.gif

And yet somehow

giphy.gif

I must say it's a bit early for Brions supporters to be jumping off while they still have a shot at Finals
Just habit I guess
Also lol international competition, Northern English knuckleheads v N E Australian knuckleheads

Nobody gives a **** about representative teams in AFL because our sport is actually entertaining.

You’re entertained by the current shitfest the AFLel currently is. Best marks are playing down back, best tacklers are playing up forward. Role players stink up the middle

We can all agree the AFL is in absolute turmoil. Head office have done their best to **** the game and make it unwatchable. Fans are getting banned for calling umpires flogs and maggots. **** coaches like Chris Scott, Damian Hardwick and Ross Lyon are turning the game into system based borefests where you no longer need star players to play good footy. Scoring is at all time lows. Umpiring a joke.

On the other hand the countries premier football code goes from strength to strength. Origin footy sells out Melbourne and Perth as well as the heartland. The competition is played the same way at a grass roots level as at the top level. Fans can flog it up in the outer without getting booted. The game is relevant on an international level.

What does AFLel have to do to try and bridge the gap?
Game consist of two lines of knuckleheads running into each other, trying not to drop a ball.

Not what I would call a skilled game, suited to simple folk with simple needs.

Aussie Rules would have to move to a rectangular field, reduce goals to one point, players to 11 a side, and ball movement to feet only. Even then, it would have to implement some artificial rule to prevent scoring to make it a snoozefest as bad as league.

Out of all the rugby's, league is the pits - behind union, touch rugby and women's rugby, because they actually have skills.

Aussie rules is s**t, but you won't see salvation coming from dog rooting, bubbler freaks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon my chooks will go back to back personally. Enjoy watching your representative teams pla.... oh wait
Why are Eastern Suburbs fans always the same type of fart sniffing nuffie? Anyone who was a real league fan switched to South's as soon as they came back.

All the boutique scarf wearers who know more about Esquire magazine publishers than their own club stayed with Easts.

Easts, for those who don't know, are the equivalent of Hawthorn, without the success.

I must say it's a bit early for Brions supporters to be jumping off while they still have a shot at Finals
Just habit I guess
Also lol international competition, Northern English knuckleheads v N E Australian knuckleheads
Don't forget the guys not good enough for union down in NZ, they quite often beat our dedicated and highly skilled professional roid ragers just by rocking up.

Must be a tough game that league. Hope Fiji never stop having coups or we will be fifth best at not dropping a ball behind those two, France and Ireland...lol.

Game consist of two lines of knuckleheads running into each other, trying not to drop a ball.

Not what I would call a skilled game, suited to simple folk with simple needs.

Aussie Rules would have to move to a rectangular field, reduce goals to one point, players to 11 a side, and ball movement to feet only. Even then, it would have to implement some artificial rule to prevent scoring to make it a snoozefest as bad as league.

Out of all the rugby's, league is the pits - behind union, touch rugby and women's rugby, because they actually have skills.

Aussie rules is ****, but you won't see salvation coming from dog rooting, bubbler freaks.

Enjoy watching a bunch of blokes fumble a ball around like a cake of soap and then get rewarded for missing from 15m out

Don't forget the guys not good enough for union down in NZ, they quite often beat our dedicated and highly skilled professional roid ragers just by rocking up.

Must be a tough game that league. Hope Fiji never stop having coups or we will be fifth best at not dropping a ball behind those two, France and Ireland...lol.

Wowee a truely international game. Lol at afl playing Ireland in hybrid rules to get any form of rep game going

Wowee a truely international game. Lol at afl playing Ireland in hybrid rules to get any form of rep game going
So is chess boxing, with the added bonus it has some intrigue.

Just because other countries have uncoordinated knuckleheads whose only skill is trying not to drop a ball doesn't mean it has any credibility.

I wonder which country's numpties will drop the ball least at the next world cup? Actually, who gives a stuff - even league fans in other countries are more interested in state of origin.

So is chess boxing, with the added bonus it has some intrigue.

Just because other countries have uncoordinated knuckleheads whose only skill is trying not to drop a ball doesn't mean it has any credibility.

I wonder which country's numpties will drop the ball least at the next world cup? Actually, who gives a stuff - even league fans in other countries are more interested in state of origin.

Far more skill involved in NRL. Precision passing, tackling technique, ball handling. Also far better athletes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back